Anyone else let their bitch mount them / try pegging?

Have you let or even considered letting your girl take charge once in a while? My girl loves it and it I do too. My routine with her is pretty straightforward, I'll get on all fours and let her get on up. Once she's in position, I'll reach back and start rubbing her clit from the outside and that's enough to get her to take off and start jack hammering (she's bruised and scratch up my legs worse than my boy ever thought of doing). It's pretty hard to describe the sensation of having a pretty girl try to bury her non existent cock deep inside your ass but I find the sites, sounds and sensations of it all to be great. As a bonus, this whole routine gets my boy hot and bothered too so I'll usually wind up getting fucked by him after we're done.

Back to that whole "non existant cock" thing. Well a while back I wanted to test if we could do something about that and see if pegging was a possibility. Now I will conceded that this was an incredibly stupid and ridiculous goal but damn if the prospect of being on what I can only imagine is an incredibly short list of people that have been pegged by a dog didn't keep me motivated. Well the first problem that I ran into was that no one makes a dog sized strapon harness (I know who'd of guessed). Ultimately I just decided to build one myself out of nylon webbing, metal snaps and an O ring. Pretty crude as you can see from the pictures but it's pretty much entirely functional. The belly band, seen at the top of the first picture, goes right in front of the hind legs while the two other straps seen on the right and left go on their respective legs. I chose a small rex for the toy to use with this rig. Overall it worked as intended. It's pretty hard getting it started but once you do it's an interesting experience to say the least. There's definitely some room for improvement in the rig to get the toy more secure though.

So anyway, has anyone else thought about or tried anything like this? Have any other creative unusual ways you play with your lady? I'm curious to hear about it.

Attachments

• Strapon 1.jpg
    Strapon 1.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Strapon 2.jpg
    Strapon 2.jpg
    621 KB · Views: 19
Yes, my boxer loved to mount this way... The first time just kinda happened organically while we were wrestling on the ground. She would put her head on my back like some dogs do before mounting, so I kinda leaned toward her and she mounted and started humping slowly, so I reached back to see if she would enjoy stimulation. Then she started humping faster, and once we figured out a rhythm she would go to orgasm and I could feel her clenching. Often after this it was my turn to mount, where she often loved it slow/deep... And would sometimes hump me a second time. ❤️ ❤️

Yes, my boxer loved to mount this way... The first time just kinda happened organically while we were wrestling on the ground. She would put her head on my back like some dogs do before mounting, so I kinda leaned toward her and she mounted and started humping slowly, so I reached back to see if she would enjoy stimulation. Then she started humping faster, and once we figured out a rhythm she would go to orgasm and I could feel her clenching. Often after this it was my turn to mount, where she often loved it slow/deep... And would sometimes hump me a second time. ❤️ ❤️
That's soooo sexy to imagine

My Shepski girl learned how to do me all on her own, all I had to do was lay on my back, and she would climb on top of me, she would already be dripping wet, and she would lick me till I was hard if I wasn't already, then she would position herself on me and she learned the angle and would lower herself down onto me and as she did she would slide me deep inside her, with no help from me, once I was deep inside her she would then hump me hard until she would have an massive orgasm, after which she would colapse on top of me, which I'd pick her up, still deep inside her, turn around and place her on her back and finish with a nice slow love session where she woudl have several more orgasms before I would finish. Just something about having her make all the moves.

Back