Any Zoo furries here wanting to chat and play games?

id love to join n hang
Just kinda curious since I rather enjoy being with thee furries a lot but most I know sadly aren’t the kind where you can bring up any zoo related stuff

If anyone wants to have like a zoofur exclusive discord server or such I’d be very open to making that or joining if it already exists
id love to join

id love to join but i dont think i can be privately messaged yet? so, i'll come back to this whenever that happens xD

Just gonna push this up again cause a few of the threads are getting active again and I don’t want people to miss out on our little community

Just kinda curious since I rather enjoy being with thee furries a lot but most I know sadly aren’t the kind where you can bring up any zoo related stuff

If anyone wants to have like a zoofur exclusive discord server or such I’d be very open to making that or joining if it already exists
Why not Telegram? There’s SecretChat, you can easily use a spoof number for the verification process. Nothing is saved for users or Telegram, and it’s completely anonymous.

Why not Telegram? There’s SecretChat, you can easily use a spoof number for the verification process. Nothing is saved for users or Telegram, and it’s completely anonymous.
First, telegram isn’t safe

2nd this is about playing video games, voice chatting, memes and stuff, just a discord server for those things but we all know we are zoo on there

Back