Any tips for someone getting into anal

Ollifur

Lurker
Long story short, I thought I was asexual and never really enjoyed much of anything sexaul with past human partners. Through much soul searching and many years of slowly accepting my zoosexuality, It's clear to me im zoo exclusive and i want to explore my sexuality with my canine parner. He's VERY interested haha. Only problem is, I'm inexperienced, especially with anal. I have the Bernard and Murray sex toys from exotic erotics I want to try, but don't know where to start. I feel dumb for asking, but does anyone have tips or advice for getting into anal?

I agree I love anal and for girls at least just practice and build and helps a lot if you really want it like get turned on by your ass and are really desiring it

My first toy was a bad dragon Austin (medium/medium) and when I was starting out he felt absolutely ginormous, but after like 3 months I was able to take a large Rex, like other people said, lube is a must, but since no one has said it yet, get a douche. Anal is generally messy, and a douche can completely eliminate that part and make the learning experience much better.

Well, as already mentioned it all starts in your head. Best be empty and cleaned on your bottom end, lube up and start with fingers or a small toy. Bit by bit. It will take time to properly loosen up and you have to get used to the feeling of the penetration. For me it's been a real discomfort when the internal sphincter muscles get stretched. Best get something shaped conical as with every bit you can insert you also work on your stretch limit. Other than that, just try 😀

Also having an eager pup, that's cool!

I see a lot of folks mentioning lube, and yes, that is a fantastic idea. Here’s a tip for application of the lube: lube not only the toy, but the hole it is going in to. I personally recommend using “lube shooters” they are fantastic for drawing or filling from the lube container and then slowly dispense as you insert the lube shooter. I always lubricate inside just to make things easier.

Go slow. The first couple times it can be an adjustment. Insert a little, take a breath and rest for a moment then slowly proceed a little more.

When in doubt, lube more.

What type of lube? To get started, perhaps a water based lube would be a good idea. You can easily source something like KY jelly from the store. Stay away from the flavored and scented stuff, those can cause problems down the road.

When in doubt, lube more.

I have used many lubes over the years stay away any desiensitizing lubes . there is a reason for pain , to let you know something is not right.
The lube shooters are great to put it inside that helps a lot. Be aware of the type lube you toy recomends.some will melt a damage the expensive toys. Water base is always best to not worry. I use K-lube very slick and dosen't have the warnings J-lube has on the lable. Very slick and when it feels a little dry wet your hand and the on the toy and it is super slick again.

Long story short, I thought I was asexual and never really enjoyed much of anything sexaul with past human partners. Through much soul searching and many years of slowly accepting my zoosexuality, It's clear to me im zoo exclusive and i want to explore my sexuality with my canine parner. He's VERY interested haha. Only problem is, I'm inexperienced, especially with anal. I have the Bernard and Murray sex toys from exotic erotics I want to try, but don't know where to start. I feel dumb for asking, but does anyone have tips or advice for getting into anal?
Ease into it slowly...lube first...try a finger, if that's ok then go for two. Then move onto toys. Flared base!!! Don't want a trip to the doc lol

As someone who got in cold turkey and with zero advice... here's my tips in order:

1.) Buy and install a Bidet first.
This will make prep a LOT cleaner and will enable you to ensure you don't have any happy accidents involving poop. You can essentially use these to give you enemas, if they're powerful enough. And that can help ensure your canine companion has a clean surface to work with (Luxe on amazon makes good ones for this purpose.)

2.) Work a bit more fiber into your diet and avoid spicy foods.
Fiber gives you more solid and consistent shits, which with the bidet, is quite easy to clear out for some fun later in the day.

3.) The quality and type of lube matters more than you'd think.
Silicone toys are great, but you should avoid anything but water-based lube with them unless you want to risk damage to your QUITE expensive toy.

4.) I'd start with practicing in the shower with smaller toys.
I started with ~3-4in toys with a 1.5in thick knot. These can be had for ~$30-$40 on Etsy. They won't satisfy for long, so don't worry about spending too long finding one you like. This'll help you get used to larger insertions and This'll also let you better deal with cleanup incase you underestimate things on the bidet. (As you get more used to anal insertions, you can actually sorta get a 6th sense for how clean you are on the inside.)

5.) TAKE IT SLOW AND USE MORE LUBE THAN YOU THINK.
If you feel any gritty texture, you're either going too fast/too little lube or you need to clean up more on the inside. It's fine to sit there with it inserted for a few minutes and just relax. That's key, relaxation. Relaxing will let you take more in and have it not be painful.
From there? Just take it at your own speed until you feel comfortable enough that you can take his knot.

For your Canine Companion:

1.) Make sure you focus on making your anus stronger on the side. He likes the pressure, especially around the base of the knot. You'll likely have to hold him by a leg to keep him from popping out when he tugs... and he WILL want to tug. That's what he gets the most out of. So, when using that toy, tug the knot when you're using it. The better you can hold while its tugging, the better for him.

2.) Be wary that he does come with *some* lube. Naturally, it's going to slip in easier than your toys, so account for that with the first few times with lube. After that? Once you're comfortable, you probably wont need much, if any unless he's particularly large.

3.) Make sure to be firm with ground rules on WHERE and WHEN he's okay to demand a little fun. He's not gonna understand social convention and you want to avoid him poking lipstick when you've got company over or when you're in public (Unless you're into that, like me ;D)

4.) Make sure he's enjoying it too. Never push him for fun if you're in the mood and he isn't. If he needs a bit of encouragement beyond a min or two of play or belly rubs, you're going too far. If he wants it, you're good to go as often as you like. I've seen some people on here who literally leave it to the choice of their companion as to when AND where it is, but I assume you're probably wanting to play it safer, so this is a good compromise.

5.) If you're knotted, you're going to be there for a while, so don't take it unless you feel 100% SURE you're going to be alone for the next hour or so. His knot likely won't stay long enough, but I've heard of some making it to 1hr plus on especially... horny guys.

I have both a k9 knot dildo and a horse dildo, both needed patience, lots of lube, and a very strong bottle of poppers.

If you wanna enjoy a fuller feeling with your next size up you’ll wanna explore lotions and thicker than standard water based lube. Lotions are a big iffy cause of it needing to be skin only but I’ve had a blast with having my ass up and squeezing a freshly opened bottle into my craving whole.

You wanna get yourself nice and open. If you get yourself in the right position all you need is to finger yourself and then gravity will open up your cavity and you can start enjoying that kind of feeling. Once you find a proper position that will maintain that open all you gotta do is put what ever you wanna explore yourself with and start using the toy that you wanna size up on.

You’ll get a hit of wanting more pressure and find it quiet possible for you to be able to slot that bad boy farther in. You’re gonna want the urge to poop; use that to your advantage. When doing the process of pooping (don’t poop fecal unless you’re okay with that) push that sucker right where you like it.

If using something like lotion is a concern grab yourself a warming lube. Do the same thing when you got it figured out. You’ll be going nuts feeling that stuff cover your insides.

Best of luck with your butt. I started when I was young and had very few things at my disposal. Now I’m a bit of a size queen with a lot of sizes under my belt.

As someone who got in cold turkey and with zero advice... here's my tips in order:

1.) Buy and install a Bidet first.
This will make prep a LOT cleaner and will enable you to ensure you don't have any happy accidents involving poop. You can essentially use these to give you enemas, if they're powerful enough. And that can help ensure your canine companion has a clean surface to work with (Luxe on amazon makes good ones for this purpose.)

2.) Work a bit more fiber into your diet and avoid spicy foods.
Fiber gives you more solid and consistent shits, which with the bidet, is quite easy to clear out for some fun later in the day.

3.) The quality and type of lube matters more than you'd think.
Silicone toys are great, but you should avoid anything but water-based lube with them unless you want to risk damage to your QUITE expensive toy.

4.) I'd start with practicing in the shower with smaller toys.
I started with ~3-4in toys with a 1.5in thick knot. These can be had for ~$30-$40 on Etsy. They won't satisfy for long, so don't worry about spending too long finding one you like. This'll help you get used to larger insertions and This'll also let you better deal with cleanup incase you underestimate things on the bidet. (As you get more used to anal insertions, you can actually sorta get a 6th sense for how clean you are on the inside.)

5.) TAKE IT SLOW AND USE MORE LUBE THAN YOU THINK.
If you feel any gritty texture, you're either going too fast/too little lube or you need to clean up more on the inside. It's fine to sit there with it inserted for a few minutes and just relax. That's key, relaxation. Relaxing will let you take more in and have it not be painful.
From there? Just take it at your own speed until you feel comfortable enough that you can take his knot.

For your Canine Companion:

1.) Make sure you focus on making your anus stronger on the side. He likes the pressure, especially around the base of the knot. You'll likely have to hold him by a leg to keep him from popping out when he tugs... and he WILL want to tug. That's what he gets the most out of. So, when using that toy, tug the knot when you're using it. The better you can hold while its tugging, the better for him.

2.) Be wary that he does come with *some* lube. Naturally, it's going to slip in easier than your toys, so account for that with the first few times with lube. After that? Once you're comfortable, you probably wont need much, if any unless he's particularly large.

3.) Make sure to be firm with ground rules on WHERE and WHEN he's okay to demand a little fun. He's not gonna understand social convention and you want to avoid him poking lipstick when you've got company over or when you're in public (Unless you're into that, like me ;D)

4.) Make sure he's enjoying it too. Never push him for fun if you're in the mood and he isn't. If he needs a bit of encouragement beyond a min or two of play or belly rubs, you're going too far. If he wants it, you're good to go as often as you like. I've seen some people on here who literally leave it to the choice of their companion as to when AND where it is, but I assume you're probably wanting to play it safer, so this is a good compromise.

5.) If you're knotted, you're going to be there for a while, so don't take it unless you feel 100% SURE you're going to be alone for the next hour or so. His knot likely won't stay long enough, but I've heard of some making it to 1hr plus on especially... horny guys.
You clearly put a lot of thought into your response, thank you!

Back