• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Any rodents?

Springhaas

Tourist
I don't suppose there are any dildos modeled after rodents? Really not picky at all about the exact species. If you know of any, I'd love to see them. :) I have never browsed the animal sex toys available, if I'm honest, but I would guess rodents are too niche to be regularly made. Would love to be proven wrong though! I don't own a single toy and I would love my first to be zoophilic in nature.
Rodent-like is acceptable as well. :)

Edited to say: Might need to clarify, modeled after rodent genitalia. Lol. Not the entire rodent.

People size up and size down dildos all the time. Why would size pose an issue?

Though as I don't exactly love penetration, chances are good any toys I buy will eventually just be shelf ornaments. So accurately-sized dildos wouldn't even bother me. Would be sorta cool, honestly. Collection of accurate rodent dick models sounds awesome.

@bastion - looking to buy, not make! Sorry.

I've had a good dig around on the internet and didn't find anything. From what I've seen, rodent penises are somewhat similar to human and horse penises. Apparently one rodent has a penis with three digits and spines on the end, but I could find pictures of that.

There would probably be at least one dildo modeled after rodents if their penises had a more fascinating appearance, but there are also few decent pictures out there and I don't think many people have a very good idea of what their penises look like.

Last edited:
Back