• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Any horror game fans here?

khajiit420

Tourist
What’s the last horror game you played? I recently finished condemned 2. Working on silent hill 4 right now.

The Condemned series was great. Wish they would bring it back.

I have always wanted to play Silent Hill 4. (And the Silent Hill series in general.) I should pick them up sometime.

I played Silent Hill for a long time. I would say it's my favorite franchise in the psychological thriller/horror genre. Silent Hill 2 was certainly the one I enjoyed the most.

I’m worried about the remake but I’m sure it’s gonna turn out fine. People are just upset their favorite game is being redone.
I played Silent Hill for a long time. I would say it's my favorite franchise in the psychological thriller/horror genre. Silent Hill 2 was certainly the one I enjoyed the most.

The Condemned series was great. Wish they would bring it back.

I have always wanted to play Silent Hill 4. (And the Silent Hill series in general.) I should pick them up sometime.
Definitely recommend it, if you can emulate it, Chck the internet archive for an iso collection.

I’m worried about the remake but I’m sure it’s gonna turn out fine. People are just upset their favorite game is being redone.
Very true.
My brother was talking about this remake. I hope they make something worthy of this game. I didn't really like 4 (The room) hehe but my cousin did. I would put series in this order:
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill Origins
Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 4
Silent Hill 3
I haven't played Homecoming, Shattered Memories, Downpour

Wouldn't say I'm a fan, though I do have several in my Steam library. Mostly because my best friend in middle school was a big fan of the original REs when they came out and got me into them. Never kept up with them or played others, but have bought several similar over the past few years as a sort of nostalgia thing - though like the majority of my massive Steam library I haven't even installed the majority of them.

Did start SOMA a couple weeks ago, but haven't touched it again since my first hour-ish play session.

About 15 years ago i played a lot of games in this category. Resident Evil "Code Veronica" was my favorite in the series but here in Brazil, Resident Evil 4 was the most sought after. I also played Alone in the Dark, Fatal Frame, Parasite Eve, The Last of us... The most recent one I believe was The Evil Within.

Been a huge fan of Resident Evil since the first one, and love the first 4 Silent Hills.

Some more recent games like Signalis and Crow Country are really good!

I enjoy them. The most recent one I played was Alien Isolation. Still need to finish that one, but I get bored after sneaking around after a few hours.

Just finished Still Wakes The Deep, have mixed feelings about it. The concept was good but it's over priced for what you get.

everyone was talking about how good it was
That's when you pirate it, then if it actually is worth paying for pick it up in a few years when it's at a reasonable price.

I've got over 400 games on Steam, 250ish on Epic. Haven't paid more than $30 for any, and I have to really want a game to pay that much. Usually won't pay more than $20, but as a general rule $15. Even if it's a $15 Indie game I won't buy it till it's at least 50% off. A Triple-A title needs to be 60-75% off before I'll consider it.

Huge horror fan! Both movies and games.

I still cross my fingers for a re-release of the F.E.A.R series....the first two and expressions were terrifying.

Worried about this silent hill 2 remake because it's absolutely my favorite horror game out there.

What’s the last horror game you played? I recently finished condemned 2. Working on silent hill 4 right now.
Silent hill 4 is good; I prefer 2 and 3 myself but I still enjoy it.

Condemned needs to come back...I don't even want a third game just bring the game back for a re-release so I can play it again!

Very true.
My brother was talking about this remake. I hope they make something worthy of this game. I didn't really like 4 (The room) hehe but my cousin did. I would put series in this order:
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill Origins
Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 4
Silent Hill 3
I haven't played Homecoming, Shattered Memories, Downpour
Three is in last T.T that hurts lol.

Origins
Homecoming
Shattered memories
Downpour

PT would have been number one if we weren't all completely robbed of it's release.

Back