• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Any Gaymers out there?

I'm an avid gamer myself. Anyone wanna play games? I play on Xbox, have a PS5, and a Switch. I imagine it must feel amazing sitting down playing games while your dog goes to town licking your ass, taint, balls, and cock. Anybody have experiences like that?

I let my dogs lick me as I'm play games online. I just keep it to myself as it's happening since most people don't like zoo stuff. Lol

I've been playing a lot of elden ring lately, so let me know if you need any help and I'll assist you. Haha

We can set up a password so it'll be fine. Haha

I let my dogs lick me as I'm play games online. I just keep it to myself as it's happening since most people don't like zoo stuff. Lol

I've been playing a lot of elden ring lately, so let me know if you need any help and I'll assist you. Haha

Lol I just got Elden Ring today and I fucking suck. Maybe you can video call me while I play and give me a show haha

Not game related but, I’m from Minnesota. Asian Trans, 20. Let’s hang. ❤️

I got a gaming laptop and a ps5, haven't gotten elder ring yet, been debating on it but I never got into the Dark souls games.

Back