Any Black ppl into zoo?

I'm doing great. I'm a generic mid 30s white guy into this but it sounds like you're something better than that? XD How are you?

There are plenty of us Black folx. But, I have observed that they are not as great in numbers as whites, but I've met a few black dudes and females into it.
Drop me a line if there are any black bros into female animals. I'd love to connect, chat, and maybe meet...or any race, for that matter.
Virginia here, and yeah I've think I've talked to a total of 15 guys in the span of about 12 years. Out of those I really only talk to 2-3 with any regularity. Even then there's sometimes months apart.

There are plenty of us Black folx. But, I have observed that they are not as great in numbers as whites, but I've met a few black dudes and females into it.
Drop me a line if there are any black bros into female animals. I'd love to connect, chat, and maybe meet...or any race, for that matter.
I'd love to connect and chat. Fellow black guy

bi black man here, def into zoo. mostly like female donkeys and mares. Love group action too. DM me. looking to meet cool sane people

Back