• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Animal sex toys too expensive

Why they gotta cost so much!? I’m a broke college student 😫
With sex toys, you get what you pay for.

Cheap toys are made poorly out of non safe materials and break.

Good toys last and aren't made out of bubblegum scraped from unmentionable places.

I got mine from temu and actually good quality...
And probably trash material.

Look into what things are made of, especially when they're going inside you, or you're putting yourself in them.

With sex toys, you get what you pay for.

Cheap toys are made poorly out of non safe materials and break.

Good toys last and aren't made out of bubblegum scraped from unmentionable places.

And probably trash material.

Look into what things are made of, especially when they're going inside you, or you're putting yourself in them.
I did do my research... All made of medical grade materials no chemicals. I bought one from bad dragon and the thing started to deteriorate a few months after getting it.. the cheaper one is actually holding up better then the expensive one...

I did do my research... All made of medical grade materials no chemicals. I bought one from bad dragon and the thing started to deteriorate a few months after getting it.. the cheaper one is actually holding up better then the expensive one...
How long have you had it, how much did you pay, and what do they claim it's made of?

I wouldn't buy a fuckin toothbrush from Temu, let alone a sex toy.

I ended up buying the nix stroker from bad dragon! I’m super excited! My sugar momma bought it for me:3

Why they gotta cost so much!? I’m a broke college student 😫
The expensive toys are worth it. They feel good, use materials more safe and suitable, and can have other functions with it like inflating. They can also look realistic as if it were the real thing, like my dog dildo I have 😜 it cost £60. Cheap stuff are made of poorer quality materials and don't feel as great nor look as realistic especially if it's an animal toy

Earlier I saw someone mention ones on AliExpress being cheap but fun.

Wouldn’t be too sure on the quality of toys from there though, I would probably just recommend buying flops from Bad Dragon or any other reputable makers that sell flops! Usually tiny imperfections for a MUCH better deal.

Back