Americanmeat.com toy reviews

I've had a couple of the toys from this company since around January 2021, thought I'd give a review on extended. Picked up the 2 hole cheval in January 2021, and the 2 hole canine a couple months after.

These are still the best feeling insertables I own to this day. Absolutely no issues after 2.5 years and semi regular use (few times a months each). The silicon is still very soft and stretchy, I can think of any issues I've had with them. Typically inserted into a plush when used, and washed immediately after (obviously).

If you've been on the fence about getting one, just do it, you won't regret it

This is the 2 hole canine in a modified yeen plush
20230719_172849.jpg

This is the cheval in a modified pony plush
20201217_183214.jpg

Attachments

• 20230719_172849.jpg
    20230719_172849.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
I've had a couple of the toys from this company since around January 2021, thought I'd give a review on extended. Picked up the 2 hole cheval in January 2021, and the 2 hole canine a couple months after.

These are still the best feeling insertables I own to this day. Absolutely no issues after 2.5 years and semi regular use (few times a months each). The silicon is still very soft and stretchy, I can think of any issues I've had with them. Typically inserted into a plush when used, and washed immediately after (obviously).

View attachment 435077

View attachment 435078
Very nice Pony

View attachment 435077

View attachment 435078
Oh these are amazing~ must be unbelievably satisfying to play with these ^^

So... I have the 2 hole Cheval. I like to stick the "back end" in my ass and pretend I have a horse pussy lol. Fucked the hole with another (small) horse dildo while inside me a couple times.

So needless to say I've abused the crap out of mine. Has a couple of small tears at the vag entrance but nothing major.

I purchased the two-hole canine a few months back.

Excellent quality and definitely a unique sensation among other toys I’ve had. Entry angle is such a great feature.

I’ll usually stuff the anal cavity with an insertable toy to give the vagina a tighter, more realistic feel.

Worth the wait. Be patient and check back often for restocking.

10/10

I have noticed that there is a new ad going around Zooville and I would like to know has anybody tried those toys yet if so then what kind and how was it

Edit: there is another theard just like mine so answer to either one
Ima come back to this later lol

I hav
I love my Cheval 2 hole mare, warm up with warm water, sizing is good for my dick. I should have gone black with pink inside but the color makes no difference to the feel which IMO is awesome, might go give it a run shortly, cheers LL
I have found 50 seconds in the microwave makes my @ hole Cheval just the right temp.

Back