• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

American Corporations = American government entities

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Keeping this as civil as possible I do believe that corporations should be considered a government entity due to:

1. the massive influence they exert over our "normal" lives.

2. Ability to censor and violate (loosely using the word violate) the constitution by using controversial rulings that overarch government entities due to the fact they are considered "persons" instead of government.

3. The ability to control information to fit their agenda.

4. Limited liability as well as maximum profits. Such as if a person dies due to a corporations negligence you can't arrest a corporation but it can only be fined and/or sued (unless you signed a forced waiver to X job). If the same "person" to this they would be jailed for 2nd degree or something like manslaughter. (Honestly don't know what a negligence leading to death be called).

5. Tax breaks and other rights "normal" people have.

Examples are but not limited to: Google, Amazon, multi store places like Walmart (saw a newsbreak of them using rfid technology if anyone leaving a store the technology scans their card to deduct the difference but can store sensitive data).

There i provided all I can to show you all the reasons why they should be considered a government entity.

Edited title for clarification

It is amazing how theses mega corporations have the money to invest in this technology to combat shoplifting. But if they just thought about dropping pricing across the board to prevent the issue and combat cost of living pressure then they would receive praise and customer base like never before. But satisfying an ever greedy bottom line and shareholder satisfaction demands these stupid methods to hurt those tgat cannot afford bread and milk.

Please quote me if I am misunderstanding the article.

It is amazing how theses mega corporations have the money to invest in this technology to combat shoplifting. But if they just thought about dropping pricing across the board to prevent the issue and combat cost of living pressure then they would receive praise and customer base like never before. But satisfying an ever greedy bottom line and shareholder satisfaction demands these stupid methods to hurt those tgat cannot afford bread and milk.

Keeping it civil. I would say if they invested in alternative ways to drop prices instead of always worrying about profits. Things would definitely seem better. After all greed inspires theft when you try to survive. Heck even being more direct with your customers of your situation on a no pressure credit system in an emergency would help a lot.

A good business is when you learn to take a loss and serve/hear/interact with the community. That's usually how businesses should grow. Not these min/max stuff

How do you expect such to happen? Most of Walmarts stuff is from China. Already at the down low. And bottom line is if shoplifting is consistent enough,
Like with these grab and walk out idiots who also smash up stores of course prices with jump. Some also don’t seem to understand the cost of a final product comes down to much more then what you see on the shelves

Reactions: K9v
Keeping it civil. I would say if they invested in alternative ways to drop prices instead of always worrying about profits. Things would definitely seem better. After all greed inspires theft when you try to survive. Heck even being more direct with your customers of your situation on a no pressure credit system in an emergency would help a lot.

A good business is when you learn to take a loss and serve/hear/interact with the community. That's usually how businesses should grow. Not these min/max stuff
That’s not how business works. No person with any sense would open up expecting loss do to vandalism or rampant stealing will nor should open a business in that area. It why so many are dipping out of the areas to begin with.

That’s not how business works. No person with any sense would open up expecting loss do to vandalism or rampant stealing will nor should open a business in that area. It why so many are dipping out of the areas to begin with.
Get a business big enough they should be looking to serve the community they are supporting. More interactions= better profits/less crime. There's always going to be crime as well as risk when running a industry so everyone should expect loss or vandalism. That's why mitigation exists

However it's off topic considering about how yes corporations should be considered government entities and not "people " after growing big enough to influence enough of people's lives.

Get a business big enough they should be looking to serve the community they are supporting. More interactions= better profits/less crime. There's always going to be crime as well as risk when running a industry so everyone should expect loss or vandalism. That's why mitigation exists

However it's off topic considering about how yes corporations should be considered government entities and not "people " after growing big enough to influence enough of people's lives.
Mitigation and blatant large scale vandalism and theft is not the same. If it wasn’t for most big corporations you would be paying more at smaller businesses who end up hanging higher cost at the end.

Mitigation and blatant large scale vandalism and theft is not the same. If it wasn’t for most big corporations you would be paying more at smaller businesses who end up hanging higher cost at the end.
Name evidence/references like I did. It's just speculating and what ifs without structure to support it.

Back