• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

AMA: Max (24) from Germany

lihal86511

Tourist
Hello boys and girls of ZooVille,

after almost two years of lurking I have finally built up enough interest in this community to engage in an more active Zoophile lifestyle - starting with this introduction of myself:

My name is Max, I'm a 24 year old PhD student and zoo-newb currently living in Germany. My love for animals began when I was very young, the spark got ignited after I began to stay at my grandparents farm for longer periods of time due to my parents both working at that time. Ever since I've been around the age of 15, zoosexual thoughts have started to cross my mind (more or less frequently). I must admit that even though I had the chance at a few occasions, I never really actively engaged in any sexual actions with any sort of animal. I'm really interested in you guys, sharing your experiences and zoo-related stories.

I'd also love to chat with you all right now, so as a conversation starter feel free to ask me a ton random of questions. I would love to give you as much information about myself as possible - so please ask about ANYTHING.

Back