Alpaca sperm can it cause allergic reactions?

HugDoggy

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Didn't know where to put this so could someone move it, if I should have put it elsewhere, Thx :gsd_grin:

So In the last few months to a year I've been letting my male alpaca climb aboard and work out some of his sexual frustrations because all the girl pacas are pregnant at the moment and they spit at him every time he tries to mate them. So I decide I would help him out every so often, but I never seem to feel quite right afterwards. The last two times though, now that I have worked out the correct position to be in for him, so we can both be somewhat comfortable he can now get his full 12+ inches of prehensile penis up my ass, so his cum is getting quite deep inside me.

The trouble is about half an hour after we have finished I get a very tight feeling in my guts and all my joints get really stiff, even just turning my head and swallowing can be very difficult. So I am a little worried he is making me sick with what he is depositing deep inside of me.

Being a camelid he is used to mating sitting down, but that is very uncomfortable for me. However I have now found if I spread my legs wide while on my hands and knees I am low enough for him to be in close to a natural position for him, but still high enough for me to move a bit and prevent him grinding me into the ground, as he has no padding on his underside thus when he humps he literally is taking the skin off my back just above my ass crack, which can be rectified easily enough with an old shirt assuming I can keep it pulled down as he humps, I also have some minor back issues that I can't rule out being part of the problem with my stiffness, as he does weigh around 70-80kg and I'm supporting all that weight at times on my back as he goes about breeding me. However if it was just soreness caused by giving my back a workout then that doesn't really explain the problem I have swallowing or breathing deeply. Thus I think it must be something he is leaving inside me. This time I gave myself a wash out with a little water before and after my time with him. I did do this more for his benefit than mine as unlike a dog he doesn't lick himself clean after sex so I didn't want any of my poop getting pulled back into his sheath, as I don't want to risk any possibility of giving him an infection.

He also has a slight cork screw tip, I bit like a pigs' except not quite as twisty, which I don't know if he is wrapping around my inner workings and creating some sort of damage or irritation. It is impossible to clean his penis before he enters me as he does not become erect until he starts penetration and he is 95-100 % back in his sheath when he is finished (they are very modest animals and just don't drop/show pink or whatever) prior to sex except when in sight of receptive hembras but can not get to them. Even then a macho only extends 3 inches or so despite being super horny. But the second anything touches that penis it is rapidly pulled back inside his sheath again. (An alpaca penis can not be exposed without his consent without the use of anaesthetic to relax the sigmoid flexure retractor muscle.) So even if I got him so horny he stuck out a bit I wouldn't be able to wash his penis without upsetting him and having him pack his bat away and leave. The other issue with getting him that horny even if I could get his dick clean under such circumstances is he is very clumsy and forceful when he is in that state. once he really gets into humping me he can get pretty rough sometimes and I have gotten a black eye and bruises and big scratches from him in the past when those front legs get flung around, although the black eye came about when I was trying to give him oral when he mounted me backwards one day.

And before someone asks Manual masturbation does not work on alpacas, I've tried numerous times they just aren't into anything touching their genitals at all FULL STOP. They will walk off if they can, or kick and spit if they feel they can't get away, But I'm not ever going to force an animal into anything sexual anyway. It took me a while to get him to see me as a mate by imitating female alpaca behaviour, but now I just need to assume the position in front of him and he's ready to go, no foreplay needed or performed on his part it's just oh you're ready ok I'll hump you. But if he doesn't get to mount a living breathing warm bodied partner it's just not happening.

Anyway that is the problem does any one have any knowledge or thoughts on the matter? Can I continue to help him out without paying for it for a few days afterwards, before I start to feel fully normal again.

I don’t think I can help with your issue at all, but I do wanna say that I’m extremely jealous! I’ve always wanted to be with a male alpaca! I’ve only ever been with females haha!

It's either an allergen or you're straining your muscles from the uncomfortable position, the swallowing and breathing deeply part is hard to explain without allergen tho. If possible I would try swallowing a bit of his seed and if you have the same reaction, then I would say it's most likely that.

You can try taking an antihistamine but if it helps, your only permanent solution will be abstinence.

Update:
I did take a hey fever and allergy capsual last night, it may have helped but not enough!
I was so stiff It took me more than a minute to roll over in bed I just couldn't move and was very worried about the deep breathing and pain in my chest. So at 6:30 this morning I rang 000 (911)

Thus began my telling 3-4 times of what I had done. Because of the length of his shaft and the shape of his head I was concerned that he may have actually damaged me deep inside and I decided that the embarrassment of being truthful was far better than risking the medical staff not checking everything out.

I was given an x-ray and CT and told I seemed to be ok and sent home late this afternoon, I do feel better tonight than this morning but all of my joints still ache and I am have some difficulty moving easily. I tried to suggest to them that I might be allergic to his semen but this was discounted as being very unlikely but they had nothing to say yay or nay on the matter, so I guess they decided not to worry about investigating that side of things. But to my way of thinking the tightness of my muscles and difficulty swallowing and breathing deeply sounds like an reaction to a substance rather than just trauma to my back from having taken his weight as he went to town on me.

Hopefully it will clear up in the next few days as the doctors say will happen if it's muscle trauma from the actual act, but the issue with that is my arms, legs, neck and chest were never impacted at them time, so unless the pain is all coming from my back I don't see why they should be reacting so badly.

Anyway I'm going to go to bed now and hope and prey I sleep well and will feel better tomorrow.

For those saying they were jealous of me having a cute paca boy, I did make a video of our love making yesterday which I was intending to share at some point, as I know just how rare paca stuff is, and if this had all not gone so badly wrong I may have made more in the future, but I honestly don't think I can ever risk this happening again it's been some scary shit and I have missed work and...

I just don't know how I'm going to break it to my paca boy, he has really enjoyed himself the last two times now that we have found a good position for both of us, his aim was incredibly accurate last time aswell so he has learnt how to mount in a non-sitting position now, it all seemed to be going so well and now... :gsd_sad:

Good night

Update:
I did take a hey fever and allergy capsual last night, it may have helped but not enough!
I was so stiff It took me more than a minute to roll over in bed I just couldn't move and was very worried about the deep breathing and pain in my chest. So at 6:30 this morning I rang 000 (911)

Thus began my telling 3-4 times of what I had done. Because of the length of his shaft and the shape of his head I was concerned that he may have actually damaged me deep inside and I decided that the embarrassment of being truthful was far better than risking the medical staff not checking everything out.

I was given an x-ray and CT and told I seemed to be ok and sent home late this afternoon, I do feel better tonight than this morning but all of my joints still ache and I am have some difficulty moving easily. I tried to suggest to them that I might be allergic to his semen but this was discounted as being very unlikely but they had nothing to say yay or nay on the matter, so I guess they decided not to worry about investigating that side of things. But to my way of thinking the tightness of my muscles and difficulty swallowing and breathing deeply sounds like an reaction to a substance rather than just trauma to my back from having taken his weight as he went to town on me.

Hopefully it will clear up in the next few days as the doctors say will happen if it's muscle trauma from the actual act, but the issue with that is my arms, legs, neck and chest were never impacted at them time, so unless the pain is all coming from my back I don't see why they should be reacting so badly.

Anyway I'm going to go to bed now and hope and prey I sleep well and will feel better tomorrow.

For those saying they were jealous of me having a cute paca boy, I did make a video of our love making yesterday which I was intending to share at some point, as I know just how rare paca stuff is, and if this had all not gone so badly wrong I may have made more in the future, but I honestly don't think I can ever risk this happening again it's been some scary shit and I have missed work and...

I just don't know how I'm going to break it to my paca boy, he has really enjoyed himself the last two times now that we have found a good position for both of us, his aim was incredibly accurate last time aswell so he has learnt how to mount in a non-sitting position now, it all seemed to be going so well and now... :gsd_sad:

Good night
Thank you for the update. It’s always frustrating when doctors don’t have any conclusive answers for you. It’s a shame you can’t keep going with your boy, but your health is more important. Good luck feeling better! I would love to see the video. If only their shaft wasn’t so long and pokey, I’d love to see one in a vagina

Thank you for the update. It’s always frustrating when doctors don’t have any conclusive answers for you. It’s a shame you can’t keep going with your boy, but your health is more important. Good luck feeling better! I would love to see the video. If only their shaft wasn’t so long and pokey, I’d love to see one in a vagina
Look for MS Beast....its a Llama, but close enough

Update:

Good night
You seem to be describing an allergic reaction. You can take a chance with an antihistamine, but Cai is right...if the antihistamine works, you should stop NOW. Allergies can often get worse by repeated exposure. You could also be exhibiting an anaphylaptic reaction. THAT can be fatal. Its also sudden...you do not want to get found dead in the barn with your pants down and leakage that will tell the sad story....all over your town.

Last edited:
I heard Misstress Beast had an alpaca semen allergy. Semen consists of proteins and most proteins can create allergies.

Thank you for your thoughts I am feeling better today my legs are still a bit stiff this morning but I could actually sit up in bed today, I couldn't even do that yesterday without grabbing my knees to do so.

I will upload a bit of the clip soon but you can't really see much in most of it as he doesn't get hard and stick out like a dog or horse so in large section of the video all you see is just his sheath and balls moving around a bit, so I will try and find parts that show him pulling out or finding his way in, I very much regret not having the camera the time befor last as that is when we tried the new position and his dick was wiggling up near my tummy button as he was searching for my hole. This last time as I said earlier his aim was true pretty much right from the start so he went from sheath to in, in only a few humps.

It is making me very sad that no sooner than we got the mechanics right than I will never be able to do it again.
If I'm 100% honest I never got a huge amount of pleasure from it anyway he didn't really work my prostate or anything very well although I certainly was leaking pre from is efforts. However I was doing it mainly for him. I know it perfectly natural that he only gets to have sex once a year in the wild, but I just always feel sorry for him when the girls well one girl in particular keeps being very mean and spitty towards him, when ever he tries to show any affection to any of them.

You seem to be describing an allergic reaction. You can take a chance with an antihistamine, but Cai is right...if the antihistamine works, you should stop NOW. Allergies can often get worse by repeated exposure. You could also be exhibiting an anaphylaptic reaction. THAT can be fatal. Its also sudden...you do not want to get found dead in the barn with your pants down and leakage that will tell the sad story....all over your town.
While I'll be the first to admit at times the smaller of my two heads controls my actions, but trust me I am no fool I KNOW this can't happen again, as when I think about it skin abrasions aside my reaction to sex with him as been gradually increasing until the last two times with him getting in fully and coming a good amount in me has had effects that lasted more than a day, I had been putting it down to him just really compacting me up deep inside and causing bad constipation. But this last time that was something completely over the top and it actually made me wonder what might have happened if I didn't take that hay fever and allergy capsual before bed... It might have done nothing, but it also may have stopped something worse from happening in bed that night.

I heard Misstress Beast had an alpaca semen allergy. Semen consists of proteins and most proteins can create allergies.
Yes I had heard that also from a friend when I first got my pacas, but I work with them and have been exposed to a lot of their fluids without problems and had thought I was ok. That said there is a big difference between injecting high protean fluids like semen deep inside yourself and external exposure like getting spat on when trying to restrain a paca for shearing, or helping birth a cria with all the stuff that comes out with them (although they are very neat the after birth usually comes out completely intact in it's little bag.) or even blood when helping patch up a wound.

My only hope is this doesn't turn out to extend to other animals now my body has had such a strong reaction to my paca boy. As given the chance I would spend time with any 4 legger boy that was willing. So a mostly gay zoo (I do enjoy a nice female from time to time, but I love dick) that can't handle their sperm is a very sad state of affairs indeed. Don't get me wrong my love for my animals transcends the physical, but I would be lying if I said sex wasn't part of my attraction to those I love.

You may find that once this allergy gains a foothold, even being spit on may cause it. Proceed with caution.

Another question, only semi-related....the only film I remember of Ms Beast in the vein was with a Llama. She made several of them. Was THAT what she was allergic to, or were there alpacas on that farm she used? Anyone?

You may find that once this allergy gains a foothold, even being spit on may cause it. Proceed with caution.

Another question, only semi-related....the only film I remember of Ms Beast in the vein was with a Llama. She made several of them. Was THAT what she was allergic to, or were there alpacas on that farm she used? Anyone?
Um, well I do try my very best not to annoy the animals I am working with and try not to be spat on anyway, that stuff stinks to heaven and back. But it's not something I can avoid completely, but your warning is duly noted and I would normally wash it off as soon as I can anyway.

I will say though, none of my own pacas has ever spat at me, but I have never spat at them either so I think that's fair. :gsd_laughing:

I don't know, but Alpaca are to llamas, what ponies are to horses. So they are pretty much the same animal just different size, weight and head shape. The two can interbreed though so I assume their semen is pretty similar in makeup.

I have developed a slight rash now, but am almost feeling back to normal so the likely hood of it being an allergy are almost a for gone conclusion I think now. Wish I'd known that in the beginning, as I think the hospital trip may have slowed my recovery what with not being able to eat and drink in case the doctor needed to do stuff, meant I wasn't flushing it out of my body and getting dehydrated instead.

I will note though to anyone reading this and thinking they won't get medical help because it will all be ok. "If in doubt get it checked out!" How honest you are with the medical staff is up to you, but if you are worried don't wait till it's to late and you end up dead. Particularly if your bleeding from the inside, that can be major, if it doesn't stop within 10 minutes of the helpful 4 legger making you spring a leak. SEEK HELP!

Last edited:
I have uploaded some stuff in this thread below. I spent a few hours working on things so really hope people like it all. And some good can come from this whole thing.

Update:

Good night
You’re a very brave man. I’d probably die before I told the ER I was bottoming for animals. :gsd_laughing:

This may be a stupid question, but do you plan on letting him fuck you anymore?

You’re a very brave man. I’d probably die before I told the ER I was bottoming for animals. :gsd_laughing:

This may be a stupid question, but do you plan on letting him fuck you anymore?
Look, I would never say never, but really, given what has happened I would be very very silly to risk it happening again. So if it does happen again, it won't be for a VERY long time, so hopefully my body forgets that I'm supposed to be allergic to his semen.

This was more for him than me anyway, I am far more into canines than alpacas, but I've just been feeling sorry for him, because at this time of the year all the girls shun him and can be really rather mean to him. For example he was just standing there eating grass the other day when one girl actually changed paddocks just to go and pick a fight with him and chase him off to the other side of the paddock. Mind you she is a grumpy old thing at the best of times, but she is the herd matriarch and the others follow her example. He does have friends in the herd but if the old girl catches anyone with him she has to come and break things up. She does produce quality off spring, but when she gets to retirement age for breeding I will be selling her on (with her last cria, pacas must always be in 2s or more they do not do well by themselves.) most likely as a herd guard for sheep or cattle.

Yes, Mistress Beast was with a llama, which of course is a close relative to the alpaca. She became quite ill afterwards. I don't remember the symptoms exactly, it was a long time ago. The photo series was titled Zoo Reaction or something of the sort.

As for cleanliness, it is very simple. you can, like for a bull or a goat using to flushing, rinse his prepuse by a NACL 2% solution, e.g. a cake syringe 2x 200mil. or you can add 5 mils of iodine to the solution. they are safe solutions. As for the post-Aktie syringation you describe, it looks more like your neurological problems than allergies. it looks like you were not oxygenated at the time (I had that same after sex with a boar), pressure on the back diaphragm muscle fatigue, swallowing hard for me to eat suggestion but maybe you were slightly dehydrated?. as for the anal sensations, yes his penis behaves like a boar constantly working inside but it does not wrap itself but it is wedged inside on the "bend" as for the strange feeling it is normal every secretion in the boar causes a similar reaction but it is definitely not an allergy . in the example of a boar, this ob clogs the intestine with bark gel and allows sperm to flow out for several hours and this causes discomfort. in addition, apart from semen and protein that is not resorbed in the large intestine, there are many hormones, including testosterone and others, and according to physiology, they can affect you in such a way. if you had allergies, you would just suffocate after 30 minutes or you would see petechiae on the skin. ci di mSbeast well many unknowns.

As for cleanliness, it is very simple. you can, like for a bull or a goat using to flushing, rinse his prepuse by a NACL 2% solution, e.g. a cake syringe 2x 200mil. or you can add 5 mils of iodine to the solution. they are safe solutions. As for the post-Aktie syringation you describe, it looks more like your neurological problems than allergies. it looks like you were not oxygenated at the time (I had that same after sex with a boar), pressure on the back diaphragm muscle fatigue, swallowing hard for me to eat suggestion but maybe you were slightly dehydrated?. as for the anal sensations, yes his penis behaves like a boar constantly working inside but it does not wrap itself but it is wedged inside on the "bend" as for the strange feeling it is normal every secretion in the boar causes a similar reaction but it is definitely not an allergy . in the example of a boar, this ob clogs the intestine with bark gel and allows sperm to flow out for several hours and this causes discomfort. in addition, apart from semen and protein that is not resorbed in the large intestine, there are many hormones, including testosterone and others, and according to physiology, they can affect you in such a way. if you had allergies, you would just suffocate after 30 minutes or you would see petechiae on the skin. ci di mSbeast well many unknowns.
Alpacas are not pigs there are differences. I was well hydrated, there is no gel as in a boar, and the quantities of ejaculate involved are vastly different. It caused a constriction of my air ways, but you can still have a major allergic reaction without it leading to full on anaphylaxis and death. Subsequently to the encounter a rash was visible on my skin which has been caused from handling certain other alpaca fluids. Thanks for the input, but in relation to my health I have no reason to believe it was not an allergic reaction.

Last edited:
Alpacas are not pigs there are differences. I was well hydrated, there is no gel as in a boar, and the quantities of ejaculate involved are vastly different. It caused a constriction of my air ways, but you can still have a major allergic reaction without it leading to full on anaphylaxis and death. Subsequently to the encounter a rash was visible on my skin which has been caused from handling certain other alpaca fluids. Thanks for the input, but in relation to my health I have no reason to believbehavior is similar in both species, so you can compare some factors. Have you had a rash with blisters or many small red dots? I searched the literature in the library and the results of the analysis of the sperm of the camel and found nothing there that would indicate a reaction factor, but from autside infomatuin can you be infected by deathly MERS virus. can be you body have wery weak immunological system. on the rash use 1% Hydrocortsol you can buy without a prescription. and intestinal perforation unlikely, fatality high but due to hypoxia or fatigue of the passive individual, so the statistics show. there are many reports from veterinary reports where a lone Lama bull tormented a sheep or even a pony, so either the bulls are separated or castrated.e it was not an allergic reaction.

You need to put a space between the quote you using and your reply. so it is clear where your theorizing starts.

I'm happy you've been doing some reading and have it all worked out, thus you can now make categorical statements like "It was not an allergic reaction" despite not knowing the full situation and any ongoing symptoms for contact with the species outside of sexual interaction. Humans can have allergies to the sperm of other humans. Most don't, but the cases none the less still exist. Most medication for alpacas is off label. because the research hasn't been done. So if there hasn't been research into the general health of the species what makes you think that you are going to find accurate information about the allergens in sexual situations with humans.

At the end of the day I now know what I can and can't do in the general day to day care of the animals to avoid skin irritation and actual sex is no longer remotely possible without serious consequences. So for me it's case closed.

Yes in did.
But true be only one .
Yes for skin alegy can help only Hydrocortysol for breaw problems etc only the adrenalin.
Yes all camelaids be a potential MERS virus Carrier.

LIVE FRE AND LONG

Sad but true. Accepting you're allergic to the semen of an animal that you love, and understanding that's a No-No for you, it's brave and necessary. I, for one, know what it's like. I guess best we can do is hope for a future cure to anaphylaxis shocks in any form it can present itself.

Back