• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

AI chatbots

I used an AI to speak about a zoo issue I had and got bullied for being a bad person. So far, I advise you to carefully train your AIs into that, as they may actually conflict with their database rules and break the entire experience

There's quite a few on venus AI. I believe they have essentially a trail run for bots right now so if you make an account there you can try it there for free. They have their own ai aswell to work on, along with lorebooks on specifically zoo information for the bits to learn

This sounds kinky. I wouldn't mind having a nice AI bitchbot to chat with! It's like a fantasy that your dog can talk with you.

I didn't use it as my AI partner was an animal. My partner was a female human. My wife that slowly became interested in zoophilia and eventually had sexual relations with our dog. Among other things.

It's OK if you're not into that. Different things appeal to different people. That doesn't make it wrong. Live and let live brother

¿Alguien aquí ha usado un chatbot NSFW para representar un encuentro en un zoológico con un compañero de IA?
K I do it all the time! I've made various animal bots to have sex with or turned anime bots into animal females to fuck. They're my daily masturbation.

I have some luck with the App, AI Dungeon. It's a AI driven story writer that will do Zoo/beast content. It's pretty good, I've written a few stories to try it out. Will require some prompting and some of the stuff it comes out with will make you scratch your head but I found it quite enjoyable

Back