Advice

hey all,

I would really like to try out my first k9 toy, but I’m not sure where to even start looking. Also, I don’t live alone - are there ways to get one discreetly? any suggestions would be great!
Thanks !

All sex toy shops send their stuff discretely packed, even if you're buying from things like ebay or aliexpress

When you order you can request that they hold your package at the UPS store for pickup, that way you don't have to worry about somebody else opening it.

You could try bad dragon, but they seem to sell out really fast. Been looking to buy a few things and they all ways sell out quickly. Amazon sells a few, but I would avoid those. The proportions suck.

I think the small is 7.5 inches max insertable and a fully inflated knot of 8.5 inches around. It's an inflatable, so rather than a solid static knot, this knot doesn't exist when inserted (unless you want it to be) and that replicates dogsex as it should be. Aside from the smooth surface, this is as close to actual dog cock as you can get without picking dog hair off you when finished. But, it is a bit expensive compared to a lot of sex toys.

Back