• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Advice

Malebitch4dog

Zooville Settler
Not sure if this is the right area for this. But anyone got any advice on how to train a dog to mount and if one could train a dog from a shelter or is it only dogs you own from puphood?

Not sure if this is the right area for this. But anyone got any advice on how to train a dog to mount and if one could train a dog from a shelter or is it only dogs you own from puphood?
Time! And may I repeat that again Time! Patience is the key ingredient. Words, speaking and physical gentle contact. Remember you speak as you like to be spoken. You touch as you like to be touched. Time

Unneutered males more likely to mount. Most American shelters require neutering at your own expense as a condition for adoption.

Here is the method that I recommend for training.

You will need:

A bouncy rubber ball
A radio or any device for playing music
A rope toy

Procedure:

Play high speed fetch for 15 minutes. This is to build up his adrenaline. If you have a private back yard, you can do this while dressed for sex. If not, I recommend shorts that are easy to remove without removing your shoes.

Dance with your dog to his favorite music 15 min. Swish your ass seductively a lot. Always do this either naked or while wearing a short skirt or long shirt without underwear. The fabric protects your skin, and wearing the same clothes you do for sex avoids startling your dog by changing. Don't even take off your shoes. The less you break rhythm, the better.

Play with your dog with a rope toy 15 min. When you win, laugh and say, "I win" as if it were harmlessly funny but not really shameful if you win. When you let him win, say, "you win!" and make him feel like a superhero. Let him win often: teach him that it is not terrible to lose and still fun but really feels great to win.

Play wrestle with your dog, "win" a few times with yourself ending with yourself mounting him, and use the same expression, "I win." When he mounts, say, "You win." Make it just more play where it is always fun, but it's loads of fun to "win."

He will actually fuck you when he feels like doing so, and that is up to him.

Unneutered males more likely to mount. Most American shelters require neutering at your own expense as a condition for adoption.

Here is the method that I recommend for training.

You will need:

A bouncy rubber ball
A radio or any device for playing music
A rope toy

Procedure:

Play high speed fetch for 15 minutes. This is to build up his adrenaline. If you have a private back yard, you can do this while dressed for sex. If not, I recommend shorts that are easy to remove without removing your shoes.

Dance with your dog to his favorite music 15 min. Swish your ass seductively a lot. Always do this either naked or while wearing a short skirt or long shirt without underwear. The fabric protects your skin, and wearing the same clothes you do for sex avoids startling your dog by changing. Don't even take off your shoes. The less you break rhythm, the better.

Play with your dog with a rope toy 15 min. When you win, laugh and say, "I win" as if it were harmlessly funny but not really shameful if you win. When you let him win, say, "you win!" and make him feel like a superhero. Let him win often: teach him that it is not terrible to lose and still fun but really feels great to win.

Play wrestle with your dog, "win" a few times with yourself ending with yourself mounting him, and use the same expression, "I win." When he mounts, say, "You win." Make it just more play where it is always fun, but it's loads of fun to "win."

He will actually fuck you when he feels like doing so, and that is up to him.
How would i know what his favourite music is? Also do you mind if i pm you?

How would i know what his favourite music is? Also do you mind if i pm you?
Your dog's favorite music is the music that makes him act happy and excited, barking a little bit but also not scared of it and wagging his tail.

I find that Colombian nightclub music is popular with horny retrievers. I can't speak for other breeds.

And feel free to PM me. I love to chat.

Yes, as Sigma said, the key is to get your dog happy and excited. Dogs find playing and fun mood to be sexy :)
When you get to know to a dog, you get to know what they like and how to get them excited!

Back