Advice on knotting

fatknots

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hi everyone, my boy and i have been enjoying each other for a few years now but he doesnt keep his knott in, instead just pulls out and sprays all over the floor. Does anyone have any tips?

See How To's and Educational
he doesnt keep his knott in, instead just pulls out
Basic canine anatomy should really be a part of elementary knowledge for those trying to have sex with dogs.
The female dog has a special muscle in the vagina which holds the knot. It is very strong and even though it may be similar to the anal sphincter, the human version is much weaker and designed to let things go out and not in.

The tugging behavior is completely normal and expected in natural mating. The dogs have sex a knotting/tie happens and the male jumps off and tugs on the knot. The knot massage actually brings more pleasure.
The female holds the knot until she lets go or until the erection subsides enough for the male to pull out.

You have to hold the knot.

Ver instrucciones y educación

La anatomía canina básica realmente debería ser parte del conocimiento elemental para aquellos que intentan tener sexo con perros.
La perra tiene un músculo especial en la vagina que sujeta el nudo. Es muy fuerte y aunque puede ser similar al esfínter anal, la versión humana es mucho más débil y está diseñada para que las cosas salgan y no entren.

El comportamiento de tirones es completamente normal y esperado en el apareamiento natural. Los perros tienen relaciones sexuales, ocurre un nudo/unión y el macho salta y tira del nudo. El masaje de nudos en realidad trae más placer.
La hembra sostiene el nudo hasta que lo suelta o hasta que la erección disminuye lo suficiente como para que el macho se retire.

Tienes que aguantar el nudo.
Y estar pegado con el nudo adentro es lo más placentero 🤤🔥🔥👌🏼

See How To's and Educational

Basic canine anatomy should really be a part of elementary knowledge for those trying to have sex with dogs.
The female dog has a special muscle in the vagina which holds the knot. It is very strong and even though it may be similar to the anal sphincter, the human version is much weaker and designed to let things go out and not in.

The tugging behavior is completely normal and expected in natural mating. The dogs have sex a knotting/tie happens and the male jumps off and tugs on the knot. The knot massage actually brings more pleasure.
The female holds the knot until she lets go or until the erection subsides enough for the male to pull out.

You have to hold the knot.
last time i tried to "hold" it he cried out so i let go, if i put my hands back and hold him there he just jumps over the top of me

last time i tried to "hold" it he cried out so i let go, if i put my hands back and hold him there he just jumps over the top of me
Maybe you scratched him or something like that. It is difficult to tell from written text like this.

Maybe you scratched him or something like that. It is difficult to tell from written text like this.

Ive held him by clenching my arse but he yelped then tried putting my fingers against my hole like a bar and he freaked out

Back