• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Advice for a first timer?

Doggo513

Citizen of Zooville
So iv got a lady friend who is very interested in getting knotted and i wanna know is there any advice i need to tell her about this? I’d love to hear from women who have been there. She’s super excited for it. All i know is that she needs to be somewhat relaxed.
Thanks in advance

I would say you need to go at your own pace and make sure she sets expectations. Like Pipa said, has she done anything with this dog? Has the dog ever mounted a woman?
No, the dog is a virgin when it comes to humans. The owner said the dog has humped people before but they just shoo him off.

So iv got a lady friend who is very interested in getting knotted and i wanna know is there any advice i need to tell her about this? I’d love to hear from women who have been there. She’s super excited for it. All i know is that she needs to be somewhat relaxed.
Thanks in advance
You hit the nail on the head. She needs to be relaxed first and foremost. She needs to take her time and not get frustrated if it doesn’t go quite as smoothly as she expects the first few times. It’ll happen if she just lets nature take its course. Make sure her partner is excited and ready to go. A little teasing but not too much to make him frustrated will go along way to making it happen. Tell her to enjoy herself. There’s nothing else in the world like it. My first time was very special, hers will be too.

You hit the nail on the head. She needs to be relaxed first and foremost. She needs to take her time and not get frustrated if it doesn’t go quite as smoothly as she expects the first few times. It’ll happen if she just lets nature take its course. Make sure her partner is excited and ready to go. A little teasing but not too much to make him frustrated will go along way to making it happen. Tell her to enjoy herself. There’s nothing else in the world like it. My first time was very special, hers will be too.
She wants me to be there with her for it. I’ll make sure she is relaxed and has everything she needs. I hope she loves it

Back