Advertising For Zooville

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenStar

Tourist
Hi I would like to hear from people about this idea.
I'm wondering if there are people here who are good at throwing together images Banners with Zooville logo with photoshop and if so, can post this here

I know of some good places to advertise the forum so we can become more members of all genders,
there are probably many more members here who know other places as well.

It's kind of complicated, i totally agree that it'll be more cool to gather more new members, but the whole idea of being a zoo sometimes it's kind of "crashing" to some people, maybe if the banners would be put on certain open minded forums... but it's still complicated i guess

If zooville has to make a profit, it definitely needs more members and contents.
But I think where we are will inevitably cause social problems and disputes if we get noticed.
Unlike other sex communities, we must also consider that there are more people who are afraid to interact and reveal themselves.

If you want to become a zooville partner, please send me a PM. We do not mind you linking to zooville, but the use of the logo is NOT allowed.

We want purdence in the use of our name and only in the manner that is fitting to advance zoophile interests worldwide.

I will go on record that the use of the official zooville logo is prohibited and we do not endorse anyone or any user who attempts to do so on the internet.

If zooville does do official advertizing outside of this website, we will publiclly announce that said advertising is supported and done by zooville.org. NO USER REPRESENTS ZOOVILLE.ORG - only the moderation team in which myself handles outside relations.

Thread moved and closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back