About/signature embeds?

J

jubula

Hi! Sorry if this is an oddly specific suggestion but I was wondering about this yesterday.

So basically, unlike posting media in regular threads, you gotta link an image to be able to display it in a signature or your "about" page, which while you can deal with it via pasteboard/postimages/imgbb (basically anything anonymous because no way in hell I'm making an account with an image only to be posted in a zoo site, so no photobucket/flickr), it opens the possibility of those images being deleted and showing the typical <this image got removed> thing. So, could images there be posted as actual self-hosted media? Thanks in advance!

Hi! Sorry if this is an oddly specific suggestion but I was wondering about this yesterday.

So basically, unlike posting media in regular threads, you gotta link an image to be able to display it in a signature or your "about" page, which while you can deal with it via pasteboard/postimages/imgbb (basically anything anonymous because no way in hell I'm making an account with an image only to be posted in a zoo site, so no photobucket/flickr), it opens the possibility of those images being deleted and showing the typical <this image got removed> thing. So, could images there be posted as actual self-hosted media? Thanks in advance!
I think there is a way of doing that. Post that image in a thread somewhere here and take that link to it.

I think there is a way of doing that. Post that image in a thread somewhere here and take that link to it.
Thank you! Given my choice images are just my own pixelart, I'll just post it in the Art section.

Back