• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

About me

ILoveFemaleGSD's

Citizen of Zooville
So I'm by no means new (obviously, I'm already Citizen of Zoovile rank with nearing 300 messages), but I want to actually do one of these for one main reason. I want to express my absolute love for the female German shepherd I (will) have.

Some know this already because I've interacted with quite a few people already, but I use the word "will" in there because I don't yet have one :gsd_sad:, but that doesn't stop me from being able to express what I already know will be true: that I will have complete unconditional and undying love for my girl when I can finally get her. I dream about the day I have her, about playing either her, taking care of her, walking her, training her, and most of all just being with and having her. She (will be) my everything, and I shall love nothing more than her, not even my own life. When her time comes, I will accept that and be okay with it only if I know she died happy. If not, I will have failed my ultimate mission: to give her a good and happy life.

I think about falling asleep at night with her laying up against me in my bed as I look over at her as nothing but thoughts of how much I love her run through my head, and I slowly pet her head and down her side, giving her a finally kiss goodnight before going off to sleep... and in the winter we will both be under the covers keeping each other warm... oh God I cant wait to have her.

When it comes to sex, she will be the only one I will do anything with, and it will be a special thing between just me and her. I will think of nothing other than just how much I love my girl as I work to ensure she is pleased and happy.

I really cannot express just how much I will love her... but I tried to here. Just wanted to post this because nothing is better than thinking and talking about how much I will love my girl :gsd_love:

Thanks for reading!

So I'm by no means new (obviously, I'm already Citizen of Zoovile rank with nearing 300 messages), but I want to actually do one of these for one main reason. I want to express my absolute love for the female German shepherd I (will) have.

Some know this already because I've interacted with quite a few people already, but I use the word "will" in there because I don't yet have one :gsd_sad:, but that doesn't stop me from being able to express what I already know will be true: that I will have complete unconditional and undying love for my girl when I can finally get her. I dream about the day I have her, about playing either her, taking care of her, walking her, training her, and most of all just being with and having her. She (will be) my everything, and I shall love nothing more than her, not even my own life. When her time comes, I will accept that and be okay with it only if I know she died happy. If not, I will have failed my ultimate mission: to give her a good and happy life.

I think about falling asleep at night with her laying up against me in my bed as I look over at her as nothing but thoughts of how much I love her run through my head, and I slowly pet her head and down her side, giving her a finally kiss goodnight before going off to sleep... and in the winter we will both be under the covers keeping each other warm... oh God I cant wait to have her.

When it comes to sex, she will be the only one I will do anything with, and it will be a special thing between just me and her. I will think of nothing other than just how much I love my girl as I work to ensure she is pleased and happy.

I really cannot express just how much I will love her... but I tried to here. Just wanted to post this because nothing is better than thinking and talking about how much I will love my girl :gsd_love:

Thanks for reading!
That's so great to hear, hope you're dream will come true very shortly ❤️🙏

My dog for example is not as cuddly as I would have liked, which means I miss that a little bit.
I won't love her any less. I care so much more that she is happy than that I get what I want. What matters to me is she is happy. If she is happy, I will be happy. If she is not happy, I will be upset. I want her to be happy more than anything else and her will and well-being will be my top priority.

Back