• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

A bit about me

I joined this new iteration of zooville back in February, but had been a lurker on the old page as well. I guess I’m overdue for a proper introduction, and a bit of my journey so far.

I live Georgia, in the Chattahoochee Valley area, right on the border with Alabama. Male, early 30’s. Just an average straight guy who likes the look, taste, and smell of dog cock. ? I’ve never been mounted, but I enjoy a good pegging so it’s definitely something I think I would love. I had honestly forgotten until fairly recently that I had ever had any sexual encounters with my Rottweiler growing up. Mostly clumsy hand jobs, and a few even clumsier blow jobs. (I barely knew how to handle my own cock at this point. Lol) He had such a magnificent cock. Long and thick... with a massive knot. I just couldn’t help but want to touch it. I remember wanting so badly to let him mount me, but being terrified about his massive size... I could barely fit him in my mouth!
But like I said, I had completely forgotten all of that, buried it away in my subconscious mind or whatever... Anyways, about 6 or so months ago I was over at a friend’s house and his dog (a 3 year old Rottweiler/Golden retriever mix) was just sitting there, rock hard, cock swollen inside his sheath with just the tip sticking out, and all of those memories of me clumsily jerking off my Rottweiler came flooding back to me. I felt my own cock begin to swell as I sat there staring at him, and remembering.
Over the next few months I would spend as much time with my friend’s dog as I could without it being suspicious; taking him for walks, playing fetch, petting and patting him, rubbing him down, and secretly getting him comfortable with having his cock played with. His cock was gorgeous. Not overly long, but nice and thick... it smelled and tasted wonderful. He was such a horny boy, if I so much as touched his sheath he would start humping my fist... he had such powerful and forceful thrusts! I don’t know who enjoyed the hand jobs more, him or me! ? I let him fuck my face a few times with his delicious, musky cock. I was about to start teaching him to mount me, but sadly he got out of my friend’s backyard about 2 weeks before all this Coronavirus stuff began, and we never did find him. We tried all of the local shelters, and blew up social media looking for him, but he never turned up anywhere. As far as I know he is still missing. I’m really gonna miss that dog... hopefully he was picked up by someone who will love him and take care of him.
I feel guilty that I was doing this with my friend’s dog, not because of what I was doing (it felt so right), but because I was doing it without his knowledge... I’m almost 100% positive that he is not into zoophilia/bestiality, and that he would not have been ok with any of it. Though I don’t guess it matters much now.
Wow, that was a lot longer than I expected. Well, there ya go... my journey so far. I hope this is just the beginning.

My word the introduction is such a beautiful essay. Weclome with us.

1ST comment lol

Pm me if you wanna chat. You seem very eager to talk.

Im glad you love school as much as me. Imo you seem like a individual that would be fun talking to. Imo i need chat partners to bypass this virus boredom.
If you wanna chat to kill coronavirus boredom just send me a pm. I’m usually on here a couple times a day.

I joined this new iteration of zooville back in February, but had been a lurker on the old page as well. I guess I’m overdue for a proper introduction, and a bit of my journey so far.

I live Georgia, in the Chattahoochee Valley area, right on the border with Alabama. Male, early 30’s. Just an average straight guy who likes the look, taste, and smell of dog cock. ? I’ve never been mounted, but I enjoy a good pegging so it’s definitely something I think I would love. I had honestly forgotten until fairly recently that I had ever had any sexual encounters with my Rottweiler growing up. Mostly clumsy hand jobs, and a few even clumsier blow jobs. (I barely knew how to handle my own cock at this point. Lol) He had such a magnificent cock. Long and thick... with a massive knot. I just couldn’t help but want to touch it. I remember wanting so badly to let him mount me, but being terrified about his massive size... I could barely fit him in my mouth!
But like I said, I had completely forgotten all of that, buried it away in my subconscious mind or whatever... Anyways, about 6 or so months ago I was over at a friend’s house and his dog (a 3 year old Rottweiler/Golden retriever mix) was just sitting there, rock hard, cock swollen inside his sheath with just the tip sticking out, and all of those memories of me clumsily jerking off my Rottweiler came flooding back to me. I felt my own cock begin to swell as I sat there staring at him, and remembering.
Over the next few months I would spend as much time with my friend’s dog as I could without it being suspicious; taking him for walks, playing fetch, petting and patting him, rubbing him down, and secretly getting him comfortable with having his cock played with. His cock was gorgeous. Not overly long, but nice and thick... it smelled and tasted wonderful. He was such a horny boy, if I so much as touched his sheath he would start humping my fist... he had such powerful and forceful thrusts! I don’t know who enjoyed the hand jobs more, him or me! ? I let him fuck my face a few times with his delicious, musky cock. I was about to start teaching him to mount me, but sadly he got out of my friend’s backyard about 2 weeks before all this Coronavirus stuff began, and we never did find him. We tried all of the local shelters, and blew up social media looking for him, but he never turned up anywhere. As far as I know he is still missing. I’m really gonna miss that dog... hopefully he was picked up by someone who will love him and take care of him.
I feel guilty that I was doing this with my friend’s dog, not because of what I was doing (it felt so right), but because I was doing it without his knowledge... I’m almost 100% positive that he is not into zoophilia/bestiality, and that he would not have been ok with any of it. Though I don’t guess it matters much now.
Wow, that was a lot longer than I expected. Well, there ya go... my journey so far. I hope this is just the beginning.
Great introduction.

thats alot of intro but Hello and welcome to the community, it is nice to meet you . I hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back