• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

6th Anniversary Zoo Pride Week 2024! - July 1st to July 7th

dogluver101

Staff member
The Zooville staff welcome you all to the upcoming zoo pride week (ZPW) 2024 celebration! This will be the 6th that this has taken place and was started right here from Zooville and has become very popular for zoos everywhere.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023
What is Zoo Pride Week, and how do i join in to celebrate? Zoo Pride Week is a time to give thanks to our animals mates and fellow zoo friends we have, to have time set aside to spend time with each other in the company of our animals as well!
Having been to several Zoo Pride Week Celebrations these past years, i can say that there is a tradition that is set format.

1. It is hosted locally, usually all week if possible, at a friends house or trusted decentralized location like a rental
2. A ZPW dinner is prepared with your friends, akin to thanksgiving, thus bonding everyone.
3. A toast is made to another year that we are still here with our animal mates and with our friends and the feast begins.
4. Usual remembrances of those lost, gone or couldn't make it and then the ZPW cake is cut.
5. Enjoy fun together with a party, booze or other things to share with your mates! Don't forget to give the doggy's some turkey too!

*If you want to submit a logo for ZPW, please DM them to me.*
NOTE: While we celebrate Zoo Pride! We encourage to give respect to your fellow companions. Keep the Zeta Principles in mind.

I realized later, yes I copied and pasted this from zt's previous one. Sorry I just took the lazy way.
Honestly mine would've been one little sentence.

Your point, everything's fine. I just live in the wrong time zone :)

Anyway a little late, just a little. Not much time to organize somewhat. In earlier years it was posted weeks or even months before. But better late then not at all ;-)

The Zooville staff welcome you all to the upcoming zoo pride week (ZPW) 2024 celebration! This will be the 6th that this has taken place and was started right here from Zooville and has become very popular for zoos everywhere.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023
What is Zoo Pride Week, and how do i join in to celebrate? Zoo Pride Week is a time to give thanks to our animals mates and fellow zoo friends we have, to have time set aside to spend time with each other in the company of our animals as well!
Having been to several Zoo Pride Week Celebrations these past years, i can say that there is a tradition that is set format.

1. It is hosted locally, usually all week if possible, at a friends house or trusted decentralized location like a rental
2. A ZPW dinner is prepared with your friends, akin to thanksgiving, thus bonding everyone.
3. A toast is made to another year that we are still here with our animal mates and with our friends and the feast begins.
4. Usual remembrances of those lost, gone or couldn't make it and then the ZPW cake is cut.
5. Enjoy fun together with a party, booze or other things to share with your mates! Don't forget to give the doggy's some turkey too!

*If you want to submit a logo for ZPW, please DM them to me.*
NOTE: While we celebrate Zoo Pride! We encourage to give respect to your fellow companions. Keep the Zeta Principles in mind.
Didn’t even know this was a thing but that’s pretty cool I’ll have to keep that in mind for next year and actually try to celebrate

As a principal i dont like the idea of zoo pride. This isnt something that needs more attention. The more eyes we have on us the worst it is. This is taboo in all places and illegal in most there is rral danger of being exposed so something like zoo pride is doing more harm then good, plus i dont consider the idea its self meaning to be accepted by everyone a normal idea, zoos are zoos because we love this lifestyle, i dont condone public activitys of any kind so why bother with pride. All you are doing is giving fuel to ppl who are against us.

Why July?
Because the Knuck who created this particular "Thing", as usual assumed interest, assumed authority, and assumed that Zoo Pride and The Fourth of July
have some connection. Almost as if there are no Zoos elsewhere, innit?

Back