• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

39M Ga seeking

Shlfty

Tourist
Hey everyone. I'm a 39 yo male in Ga. Been into the idea for a long time watching videos and recently decided to start looking for experience. Through a good friend I met on FetLife and that's also here I was able to do that and got to suck her boy. It was amazing and delicious and I have been craving more since. I'm pan, poly, and kinky. Also big into the rave scene.

I'm seeking more experience sucking and topping a female dog. I'm also seeking a knotty partner. Where are the cuties that are active with their doggy lovers? I'd love to find that special someone to suck dog cock with.

DM is open to female (cis or trans) and couple owners. Men that are owners please ask first. Non owners ask as well please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the forum! :husky_happysmile:

I wish you luck in finding the connections you seek, but I'd caution that you temper your expectations. Personals are available yes, but this isn't really a dating site and you're not likely to find compatible people quickly.

Hey everyone. I'm a 39 yo male in Ga. Been into the idea for a long time watching videos and recently decided to start looking for experience. Through a good friend I met on FetLife and that's also here I was able to do that and got to suck her boy. It was amazing and delicious and I have been craving more since. I'm pan, poly, and kinky. Also big into the rave scene.

I'm seeking more experience sucking and topping a female dog. I'm also seeking a knotty partner. Where are the cuties that are active with their doggy lovers? I'd love to find that special someone to suck dog cock with.

DM is open to female (cis or trans) and couple owners. Men that are owners please ask first. Non owners ask as well please.View attachment 600471
Hey and welcome ? ? great to have you here, lucky you to have that experience with a dog ❤️

Hi and welcome. Although it might be difficult finding the connection you seek, there is a great group of people here for you to meet

Back