• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

36M here from Canada

UnkownKink

Tourist
Nice to meet you all! I somehow came across this forum and though Id post here and introduce myself a little bit. Just wanted to make friends and connect with people near me and would be cool to see a girl get fucked by her dog live in person!

Nice to meet you all! I somehow came across this forum and though Id post here and introduce myself a little bit. Just wanted to make friends and connect with people near me and would be cool to see a girl get fucked by her dog live in person!
Where are you

Welcome

Bonjour et bienvenue.
Pour ma part je suis de la région de Lévis en campagne depuis peu et j'aimerais rencontrer de nouvelles personnes en toute discrétion. S'il y a des propriétaires de chevaux et chiens mâle pour expérience bienvenu.

Back