• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

34 M - Closeted, bottom bi, married father from MN

slowbro

Tourist
Hey everyone!
So, sorry if I ramble, never good at these. Anyways, I am super excited to be part of a like-minded community and I can't wait to explore all that it has to offer. I have some (not much) previous experience with female and male dogs, but it has been a long time and I am hoping to be able to experience more in the future. Currently I am not a dog owner, but also hoping to change that in the near future.
I have an endless list of kinks and I'm always open to chatting about them or your own. I am interested in male animals of all types, some female animals (horse, cow, pig, maybe others), and male and female friends or more. I love stretching as a bottom, currently at about 3.75 inch max diameter and working my way to 4. To be honest, I have only ever been with my wife (and said dogs) but I am very curious to expand that in some sort of way. I am from Woodbury, MN, east of the Twin Cities, and I hope to also talk with locals as well!

Back