• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

28/m/Los Angeles

Kx9er1000

Tourist
Hello. I'm a 28 year old straight man living in los Angeles. I've been seeking someone I can connect with over beast for about four years now. I'm really into women who are into animals. I want to feel like she's more obsessed with her animal kink than into me. I like to feel a sense of jealousy, while also feeling shocked and disturbed. I like perverted psychological tension as if she's parading it in my face trying to make me uncomfortable.

I'm really into music. I'm a performer, singer, song writer, musician, producer, guitar player, piano player, drummer, dancer, I make tracks on my computer, and I'm a DJ. I really love psy trance, techno, house, and downtempo. I go to burning man. I'm a colorful creative earthy hippie type person who likes to have a lot fun sometimes.

I'd really like to get to know someone intimately on a real level, not just sexual. For me the best possible outcome would be to find a real relationship with someone out of this. I'm not really into women who aren't into beast.

Bump if you would be interested in giving me a chance to talk to you. Thank you.

Welcome to ZooVille where craziness happens all the time. I hope you can make some new friends and have a little fun along with the rest of us.

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back