• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

26 Trans Man owner looking for dirty chat friends

lixalot

Tourist
hey all, i’m Calder. i’m a bottom lol. i’ve been an active zoo basically my whole life and i love showing off. i’d love to meet other owners who also like to share their loves. i prefer women or other trans ppl but all are welcome, come say hi!! even if you’re not an owner but you also like to show off, also come say hi ?

Attachments

• IMG_6174_Facetune_06-08-2024-18-18-33.jpeg
    IMG_6174_Facetune_06-08-2024-18-18-33.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 74
Welcome to the community Calder. Yes I’m really cool looking tats. Especially. the Charizard one. Best of luck to you and finding what you’re looking for. Be safe and have fun.?

hey all, i’m Calder. i’m a bottom lol. i’ve been an active zoo basically my whole life and i love showing off. i’d love to meet other owners who also like to share their loves. i prefer women or other trans ppl but all are welcome, come say hi!! even if you’re not an owner but you also like to show off, also come say hi ?
Hi I’m bee you very sexy i like your pussy 😜I would to have fun we you I live in Sydney Australia I’m very horny girl babe nice to meet you

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpeg
    IMG_0775.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 15
Hey and welcome to the community, I'm male but I do wanna say I love your photo~ 🤗❤️

Hello calder, ik this is belated but welcome to the site, this honestly is my first time posting anything here but i absolutely loved your tats and would love to talk to you more, just saying in advance i’m not a owner but i love showing off:3

Back