• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

26, FTM, dog lover, midwest

Hi! I’m Eliot. I’m 26 and in the Midwest USA, CST. I’m a queer trans man but still have a sweet little pussy. I’m interested in finding an owner of a big dog eventually, but am new to everything so be patient please 🥺. I’d also love to make friends!

um um um not sure what else to put. I love to write! Especially erotica 🙈 I have lots of other kinks and stuff. Ok that’s it 🙈

Hi! I’m Eliot. I’m 26 and in the Midwest USA, CST. I’m a queer trans man but still have a sweet little pussy. I’m interested in finding an owner of a big dog eventually, but am new to everything so be patient please 🥺. I’d also love to make friends!

um um um not sure what else to put. I love to write! Especially erotica 🙈 I have lots of other kinks and stuff. Ok that’s it 🙈
Hey Eliot! Welcome to the community! It's awesome to have you here. Don't worry about being new to everything; we all start somewhere, and this is a supportive space where you can learn and explore at your own pace. Making friends is a great way to feel more comfortable, so feel free to reach out and connect with others. Your love for writing erotica sounds fascinating! There's definitely room for creative expression here.

Welcome Elliot, I hope to read some of your writing, and how did you decide on the name Elliot?

Hello! I'm also ftm and 26 but unfortunately not too close to you, I'm more west it sounds. Welcome!

Back