• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

25f SoCal in the desert/valley

Hey, nice to meet you... SoCal owner of a pure bred stud here. He's experienced and knows what to do. We've met a few gals on this site and each time it's worked out great. I'm retired and happy to travel for the right situation... Let's chat :)

Hey, nice to meet you... SoCal owner of a pure bred stud here. He's experienced and knows what to do. We've met a few gals on this site and each time it's worked out great. I'm retired and happy to travel for the right situation... Let's chat :)
Hi, I’d love to meet up! I’m near Cabazon/Palm Springs. We could meet somewhere private and see how he likes me? :)

Hey babes :) not so new here but had to make a new account. Had experience with dogs when I was younger, love aggressive sex because of some forced stuff also from older men. Trying to find someone to play with discreetly :) btw, I’m pregnant
Welcome back to the forums! Congratulations on the pregnancy as well!

@hrnydsrtmom98 - In case it helps, I’ve met LinkWrey in person once and have chatted with him extensively. He’s a good guy and safe.

And for the record - I’m a male and an owner. But also know a couple of the women he’s met up with and they’d likely vouch for him too

@justjen - great to see you back on here! It’s been awhile!

Hey babes :) not so new here but had to make a new account. Had experience with dogs when I was younger, love aggressive sex because of some forced stuff also from older men. Trying to find someone to play with discreetly :) btw, I’m pregnant
Hello :) I’m a 33 year old guy living in Los Angeles. I’d love to chat with you.

older guy here out in your area. Love to chat and possibly meet for coffee as well. Cant have too many open minded friends!

Back