• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

24 year old wife fascinated

Hey I’m a 24 year old wife! I just started going into social media sites. I had been talking to a man that is a Vet and has a small farm. He sent me a small video of a woman and a dog. After the video I lost contact with him. I found the video so fascinating.
Hello, and welcome to the world of zoo! You can DM any time. :love:

Hello and welcome. There are lots of great people here to make friends with. Just be patient and careful, and good things will happen.

greetings, and welcome to the zoo. hope you have fun in here. couple here, feel free to dm if you have any questions.:)

Hey I’m a 24 year old wife! I just started going into social media sites. I had been talking to a man that is a Vet and has a small farm. He sent me a small video of a woman and a dog. After the video I lost contact with him. I found the video so fascinating.
welcome to the forum and hope you can find some friends to share experiences with

hello and welcome , its nice to meet you . hope you find what you are looking for here and have fun while doing it.

Hello and welcome I hope you find what you are looking for here. It takes time to find What you are after. The more work you put in the the more you will get out. Good luck anyway

You are a 24yo woman sweetie. You also happen to be someones wife.
That doesn't define you.
Hold your head high beautiful creature

Back