24 Trans Girl

Welcome! I’m trans too, but I’m a guy. I’m also really new here. I’m surprised and delighted to see so many of us trans folks here.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Be sure to give the rules a quick read through to prevent any party fowls. I know I’ve definitely slipped up a time or two. 😅 I hope you can find what you’re looking for on here. Just be safe out there and use your better judgement. Horny brain definitely likes getting us in trouble sometimes. 🤭

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum. Be sure to give the rules a quick read through to prevent any party fowls. I know I’ve definitely slipped up a time or two. 😅 I hope you can find what you’re selling on here. Just be safe out there and use your better judgement. Horny brain definitely likes getting us in trouble sometimes. 🤭
Problem with that is I’m always horny

Hello and welcome to the forum. Be sure to give the rules a quick read through to prevent any party fowls. I know I’ve definitely slipped up a time or two. 😅 I hope you can find what you’re looking for on here. Just be safe out there and use your better judgement. Horny brain definitely likes getting us in trouble sometimes. 🤭
Love when you get horny brain ;)

hello, im new here too. nice to see a trans girl on here, my partner is trans. im nonbinary/ftm and on T. hope you find what youre looking for on here.

Hello~! I am new to this site and am looking for friends. I'm 24 and I started HRT in January of this year. I'm really curious about beast but have never had anyone to talk about it with.

I hopped right in here and commented, but didn't even say welcome. Welcome to the site! I have a good trans friend who is also into zoo. Starting to feel like a common kink among trans people.

Back