• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

(23M) Hi there 👋 Zoo curious in Austin, Texas

Good morning y’all, I’m new here on this forum. I’ve always had a slight interest in things zoo related but in the past few years I’ve been exploring it more with my partner who also shares similar interests. I’m gay and have never felt much of an attraction to human females or their anatomy but the first time I saw a female horse from the back, my eyes were open to something I could never take them away from.
Now, I’m more interested to chat with like minded individuals who share the same interests and maybe meet those who are local down the line. As much as I crave my own experience, I want to make those experiences naturally over time :)

Attachments

• 7401B5F9-C4D8-4232-A2CF-2CA8CD542D38.jpeg
    7401B5F9-C4D8-4232-A2CF-2CA8CD542D38.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 6FA266A9-449F-43F4-B4C0-1CB210D73003.jpeg
    6FA266A9-449F-43F4-B4C0-1CB210D73003.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 25
  • B9E646B4-F1E5-4D47-A607-CC5CD1DAF7E6.jpeg
    B9E646B4-F1E5-4D47-A607-CC5CD1DAF7E6.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 25
Yes, hopefully soon. I'm very interested to get started PM others. Idk if you're fine doing on this forum for the time being?
I don’t mind chatting on the forum, if you’re curious about mutual interests then I’d say that I have a huge fascination with female and male equines, I also like other animals too like cows, deer, pigs or dogs. Obviously also into men as well haha. What are you interested in?

I agree! It's hard to take your eyes off of horses imo 🥵 and it a big fantasy to pleasure one some day. Male dogs are just hypnotic with their 3rd leg out lol 🤤

I agree! It's hard to take your eyes off of horses imo 🥵 and it a big fantasy to pleasure one some day. Male dogs are just hypnotic with their 3rd leg out lol 🤤
Bro I want to be able to just touch them at least once, I’m seriously contemplating moving out to the country and just living on my own homestead farm. Would rather take care of my own. I’d also love to get a big dog to keep watch, wouldn’t mind helping ‘em out if they needed some attention too

Good morning y’all, I’m new here on this forum. I’ve always had a slight interest in things zoo related but in the past few years I’ve been exploring it more with my partner who also shares similar interests. I’m gay and have never felt much of an attraction to human females or their anatomy but the first time I saw a female horse from the back, my eyes were open to something I could never take them away from.
Now, I’m more interested to chat with like minded individuals who share the same interests and maybe meet those who are local down the line. As much as I crave my own experience, I want to make those experiences naturally over time :)
Hey and welcome to the forum 😊 great to hear from you and glad to hear of your story! You'll meet some amazing people here ☺️

Welcome

Back