• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

23F Newbie

Femmedog

Lurker
Hello! I'm so happy to be here. Personally, i've been attracted to dogs since I was a teenager but i've never got around to actually exploring this side of kinks until now.
Not a virgin but a virgin to this type of stuff as ive never had sex with my dog ((yet)). How did yall get the courage to go through with it? I love watching girls take it online but I get so nervous about actually trying it. So I guess I do have some questions im hoping someone would answer as im totally new to this.
Does the dog act different after you two fuck?
How should I prepare for knotting?
Will his cum harm me?
How to keep things on the low about this?
Technically this is illegal in my state so I guess my biggest concern would be if I were to go through with this is keeping it completely private. I see some who have shared this fantasy with a partner (im engaged) and I have no idea how to tell him this is what Im into or if i even want to tell him at all. I dont wanna get called a freak(even though i am freaky lmao). Just looking for some guidance. I know I have a lot to unpack here. 😅

Hey, happy to assist you along your path. There are a lot of things you can do to make things work well for the both of you.

I have a husky 😊
Oh Nice, I had a malamute and he was really great to play with just alittle bigger. He should have a great temprement and Im sure is very close and loyal to you. If this is the case then you should not have too much problem with anyone else noticing your relationship of you teach him when and where it is time to play.

Hello! I'm so happy to be here. Personally, i've been attracted to dogs since I was a teenager but i've never got around to actually exploring this side of kinks until now.
Not a virgin but a virgin to this type of stuff as ive never had sex with my dog ((yet)). How did yall get the courage to go through with it? I love watching girls take it online but I get so nervous about actually trying it. So I guess I do have some questions im hoping someone would answer as im totally new to this.
Will his cum harm me?
Technically this is illegal in my state so I guess my biggest concern would be if I were to go through with this is keeping it completely private. I see some who have shared this fantasy with a partner (im engaged) and I have no idea how to tell him this is what Im into or if i even want to tell him at all. I dont wanna get called a freak(even though i am freaky lmao). Just looking for some guidance. I know I have a lot to unpack here. 😅
welcome you can pm me we can talk about it

Will his cum harm me?
hello and welcome to the site, if you are careful and keep it quiet the dog wont tell anyone

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but some are. There are a lot of the usual wankers, but some of them are not harmless. Please use your head. Still, glad you made it.
😉

Will his cum harm me?
Hello and welcome hope everything works for you be nice if you was a local to Central California you're definitely be able to help out each other

Will his cum harm me?
Okay so no he doesn't really act different but he knows he can basically dominate that's what it is a domination the nodding that takes a lot of time to prepare for because somewhere larger than others and some women are smaller than others that come will not harm you there's nothing in the comment that's going to hurt you yeah it's illegal in most states that's why we try to cover ourselves and hide ourselves unfortunately and it makes it very difficult for us to find our partners such as I'm looking for a lady such as yourself that's into the style that we can participate in I've been participating with it for approximately 25 years with experience unfortunately in my last male dog passed away a couple years ago and as of today I am a new owner of a Queensland puppy that will be training good luck and hope to hear from you

Will his cum harm me?
Hello and enjoy here ☺️

Will his cum harm me?
Welcome, and hopes tour loving it

Will his cum harm me?
Welcome. As someone who is new to zoo. I’m happy to answer any questions you have. Luckily I have a partner who loves seeing me knotted as much as I enjoy it. As far as going through with it. I would highly encourage any woman to try it once. Vetting someone is the real challenge and I’d advise taking your time to find the right person who is no pushy and respectful of your boundaries and willing to keep this encounter private.

1. Your K9 partner can usually be tired after a session and a bit nippy when his knot has been drained.

2. Depending on the breed of dog the best preparation for taking a K9 partner is learning to arch your back to take his knot successfully. Took me many trial and errors to finally take his knot and truly enjoy it.
3. No his cum will not harm you and actually feels quite warm and amazing gushing inside of me.
4. Just ensure to properly vet someone and do not share any personal information in forums here. Save that for DMS and keep any videos or pictures private with no face or visible tattoos.

5.Zoo play is illegal in pretty much every state so just be cautious and don’t be afraid to tell any potential owners that you will not compromise your safety for their fantasy.

Welcome. As someone who is new to zoo. I’m happy to answer any questions you have. Luckily I have a partner who loves seeing me knotted as much as I enjoy it. As far as going through with it. I would highly encourage any woman to try it once. Vetting someone is the real challenge and I’d advise taking your time to find the right person who is no pushy and respectful of your boundaries and willing to keep this encounter private.

1. Your K9 partner can usually be tired after a session and a bit nippy when his knot has been drained.

2. Depending on the breed of dog the best preparation for taking a K9 partner is learning to arch your back to take his knot successfully. Took me many trial and errors to finally take his knot and truly enjoy it.
3. No his cum will not harm you and actually feels quite warm and amazing gushing inside of me.
4. Just ensure to properly vet someone and do not share any personal information in forums here. Save that for DMS and keep any videos or pictures private with no face or visible tattoos.

5.Zoo play is illegal in pretty much every state so just be cautious and don’t be afraid to tell any potential owners that you will not compromise your safety for their fantasy.
Great first hand advice. Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum! 🙏❤️ 😊
Lots of great information here and good advice from the community. I’m a newbie to all this too… ☺️ I hope you have lots of wonderful zoo experiences once you’re ready! Good luck 🤞

Fantastic and realistic advice. Thanks for sharing

There are some very informative sites, places on this forum to give you the how to accomplish this. Having said that no one but you can determine the psychologic issues you may deal with. Some here are from a different generation before the net and many have dealt with guilt, shame etc due to religion, society norms etc. Should you choose to pursue this you must realize; that in most areas it is considered illegal, is not socially accepted and may have unless very fortunate something you may have to hide. You are on a site of acceptance here one of very few. I will not say yea or nay. You alone can and should make your decision.

Back