• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

21m from south africa

Tovarishwolf

Tourist
Heya everybody I'm a long time lurker on here. Been a zoo for years and hoping to make some friends and potentially get a zoo bf or gf too (ldr first but I'm willing to move anywhere). I'm a furry and an ultra nerd into computers history languages music etc.. very chill and open person who likes chatting about anything, I'm bi and quite kinky too tbh and a major horndog who is hung but I want a real caring connection more than anything, I get lonely so DMs will always be open. Don't be shy to msg me if interested :)

Heya everybody I'm a long time lurker on here. Been a zoo for years and hoping to make some friends and potentially get a zoo bf or gf too (ldr first but I'm willing to move anywhere). I'm a furry and an ultra nerd into computers history languages music etc.. very chill and open person who likes chatting about anything, I'm bi and quite kinky too tbh and a major horndog who is hung but I want a real caring connection more than anything, I get lonely so DMs will always be open. Don't be shy to msg me if interested :)
Welcome to the community 😊🙏

Hey dude , reading your post made me so excited. Where in SA are you based ?

Back