• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

21f looking for friends

forpapabear

Tourist
im pretty new to the forum and realized i never made a proper introduction D :

i am 21f in texas and hoping to find some fun people to talk to. dogs/horses/bears are my top three and might be down to rp or something along those lines : -P MAYBE meeting but ill just leave that as a maybe for now lol (would love love love to talk to people near me/in adjacent states if nothing else though >w<)

i am 21f in texas and hoping to find some fun people to talk to. dogs/horses/bears are my top three and might be down to rp or something along those lines : -P MAYBE meeting but ill just leave that as a maybe for now lol (would love love love to talk to people near me/in adjacent states if nothing else though >w<)
I really liked your introduction and would like to chat with you. My big interest is dogs but you peaked my interest with bears. I live in Ohio and work as a travel nurse so I'm traveling all over.

So glad another Texan is here, welcome darlin

Not close, Washington here. I do love to chat with like minded women. HMU if you care to chat.
Mike

Hiii, welcome to the forum :) And I would love to chat with you :D you seem like a cool and and interesting person. BTW i also think dogs and horses are cool and hot. I can't wait to start chatting :)

Down to message! Also enjoy what you described and roleplaying :)

Welcome to the jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Welcome, do you mean actual bears or big hairy gay guys? Both are fine no judgment :)

Hello fellow Texan. Love dogs and horses. I've never seen anyone mention bears before, though.
hehe yeah maybe im a bit strange even in a forum like this. i know its not realistic of course, i just love the beast/size difference aspect of it 😵‍💫😵‍💫 its such an extreme

Welcome to the jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.
thank you so much for the welcome! very happy to be here 😁

I'm sure you have or will find good people to interact with enjoy your time and be respectful. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or curiosities

hehe yeah maybe im a bit strange even in a forum like this. i know its not realistic of course, i just love the beast/size difference aspect of it 😵‍💫😵‍💫 its such an extreme
Nah, I wouldn't say strange. In my mind, if it were possible, then a bear would be big, overpowering, and in complete control of the situation. Add that to the "teddy bear" logic of fuzzy cuddle buddy and it kind of makes sense.

Back