• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

20TM, new here

tiredcoyote

Tourist
may as well make an intro i suppose?
you can call me coyote, yote, or generally any nickname/variation of that. im a 20 y/o transman from washington state, and ive been generally attracted to animals since i could even feel attraction, though ive only recently come to terms with being a zoophile.
basic details being plural/having a dissociative disorder, zootherian, autistic and physically disabled, so a whole mess of "problems". im also a furry artist!
im not super talkative or social, but im hoping to get comfortable here and maybe make a few friends!

to everyone whos replied so far- im not super sure how befriending and messaging works on here, but id be down to talk with people once i get enough general messages up :D

to everyone whos replied so far- im not super sure how befriending and messaging works on here, but id be down to talk with people once i get enough general messages up :D
Hey! Id love to connect and talk about our journeys so far and what we want in the future. 🥹

may as well make an intro i suppose?
you can call me coyote, yote, or generally any nickname/variation of that. im a 20 y/o transman from washington state, and ive been generally attracted to animals since i could even feel attraction, though ive only recently come to terms with being a zoophile.
basic details being plural/having a dissociative disorder, zootherian, autistic and physically disabled, so a whole mess of "problems". im also a furry artist!
im not super talkative or social, but im hoping to get comfortable here and maybe make a few friends!
Welcome from Illinois!

Welcome and glad you decided to join, hope you have a good time here. If u have questions a lot of ua have plenty of experience and will gladly answer them in dms.

Back