- 2021 Zoo Pride Week Logo Contest -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
Hello everyone,

Zoo Pride week 2021 is upcoming on july 1st-7th as usual per our zoo holiday calendar. The Logo contest is open for submissions from you. The winning logo will be decided upon by the moderation team and the winner will be given a custom title. You can submit your logos below and they have to be the same dimensions as these.

The winner will be given the custom title of -ZooVille Artist -

Art must be 100h x 300w pixels

-ZT

1618344221136.png
2019 Logo Winner

1618344266570.png
2020 Logo Winner

Last edited:
I used to be really artsy back in the day. I might throw something together. I already have a few ideas 😋😁🐾

Ah yes, it is that time of year again. I've been looking forward to zoo pride all year long.

I really love Zoo Pride week <3 so I hope its is in good spirits if I have both summited and I am not breaking any kind of rules. They are basically the same thing just wasn't sure if people wanted it to say Zoo Pride week or Zooville Pride week and they could infer that it was zoo pride etc.

Let me know what the size requirements are because I will have to probably redo the graphic within these tolerances as to prevent pixilation.

I really like how it steps away from the rainbow theme; it seems like a flag that is geared more towards the Zoo community. I also like the dog paw with the dog head inside. It seems like it could become a permanent logo for the Zoo community.

I was thinking about reworking a second one as a failsafe. As of right now fortunately for me? My submission is the only one meeting the 100x300 pixel criteria. if you have any suggestions feel free to send me a DM. Maybe we can collab on a solution for a submission :3

Here is my shit effort. But hey, at least I tried.

I do not currently have a subscription to Adobe Photoshop, so if I win and one of you could run it through Adobe to resize it to 100 x 300 then that would be awesome. Ps. I do not care about winning; I just wanted to post an awesome image that people can enjoy. I have nothing against the rainbow themes, but I wanted to create something that was exclusive to Zoos, something that reflects just us. If anyone wants to make one that appeals to the furries then that would be awesome too. What does Zoo mean to you? How would you visualize it into an image? It is your Zoo week too.

Are there any other threads about the holiday? I’d like to hear how everyone plans on celebrating!
I agree, it'll be nice to know if there are any Zooville celebrations as well as individual celebrations, guess I'll make a special post on my profile then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back