• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

19F Puppy crazy and love talking about it

breederbitch

Tourist
Ive been wondering around here for about a month and would like to make a proper introduction to maybe meet some new folk. I’m 19 and born female and own a male husky/shepard mix. My goal is to grow my intimate life with him slowly, and as of now he eagerly eats my pussy and ass. Have a pup you wanna talk about? Want to share your stories? I’m always open for a chat!

Ive been wondering around here for about a month and would like to make a proper introduction to maybe meet some new folk. I’m 19 and born female and own a male husky/shepard mix. My goal is to grow my intimate life with him slowly, and as of now he eagerly eats my pussy and ass. Have a pup you wanna talk about? Want to share your stories? I’m always open for a chat!
Welcome to the corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. But please your head. This Snake pit is not your mother's Garden.Some of these snakes are toxic
Still, glad you made it.😉

Welcome:love::):love:

Hey fellow newbie :)

Back