• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

18M cruising around

foul12

Tourist
Heyy thanks for taking the time to read this

Btw am a owner of a 3 yr old american bully Female, and we have done the deed~ many times

I’m 18m and over the years learned that my attraction to my dogs was a bit deeper then I thought haha, anyway just on here wanting to chat and interact with others be it mindful or just horny. Hope to talk to many of you and maybe even find and talk to some locals in Iowa!

Attachments

• IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • camphoto_341603450.jpeg
    camphoto_341603450.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29

Btw am a owner of a 3 yr old american bully Female, and we have done the deed~ many times

I’m 18m and over the years learned that my attraction to my dogs was a bit deeper then I thought haha, anyway just on here wanting to chat and interact with others be it mindful or just horny. Hope to talk to many of you and maybe even find and talk to some locals in Iowa!
lets see some

Heya and welcome from the UK 😀 hopefully you'll find locals shortly, be sure to post around the threads to find others around you

Back