• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

15 years at the zoo

MashaSobaka

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
According to the description of the pinned topic, this is not a thread for people to introduce themselves, yet everyone writes here. Is this some local folk tradition? :ROFLMAO:
I don't write much, because I can read well english, but it's hard to answer. When I was at school german was usually taught (russian for the older ones), anyway the number of second language speakers in the country is low.

Male between 30-40 from Hungary. I grew up in a small village, when I was a child we had a lot of dogs, so from the very beginning I was curious about them and they were also my friends. I was a bit of an antisocial child.
Since dogs satisfied all my interests and curiosities, I never started to develop sexually or emotionally towards humans. At that time, I even came into contact with female dogs from the family dogs. When I was a teenager, my grandparents got a german shepherd females and she was the first one with whom I had a "full-fledged" relationship because of her size, this happened 15 years ago, that's when I lost my "virginity". This went on for a few years and then the dog died.
A year after that, I bought my first own dog, then the second etc... And I lived with them, very happily and I loved them very much. Then I buried them, unfortunately dogs only live for so long.
After that, I immediately got more dogs, and I currently live with them, just as happily and lovingly. Obviously, life has already shown what it can do, my soul is full of wounds due to the burial of my previous dogs.
Many, many years have passedt, his gave me a very good talent and experience with dogs, dogs life.

I don't want to change my life, this is how I want to live it. I am happy with the exclusive life of female dogs.
I've been very selective about my friends since then, and it's hard for me to accept others as friends. I have a lot of arguments with my non-zoo and zoo friends, because we don't have the same points of view, and I live a determined life. I don't really like bestiality, I only consider the relationship valuable and holy, in which there are emotions and the owner is bound by love to her dog. I have a strong spiritual bond with my dogs. So, of course, I look down on "cheating", "playtime" etc. as well, which means that I belong to a very narrow group within zoophilia.
I'm usually present in the zoo communities, but I often leave them and only look back after years, it's always been like that.
Apart from these, I am an average, normal, sane villager people. ?

Last edited:
Welcome to ZV :3

This topic is for you to introduce yourselves to everyone on here, but it's not to be used explicitly to find someone to meetup with. Also not allowed to post adult pictures here.

I'm glad you have had an amazing life thus far with your 4 legged companions.

This topic is for you to introduce yourselves to everyone on here, but it's not to be used explicitly to find someone to meetup with.
Okay, so I get it. For some reason, Google translates it into the same word and interprets it to mean that the "introduction" is forbidden. In fact the "hookups" is forbidden.
Its okay. ?

Okay, so I get it. For some reason, Google translates it into the same word and interprets it to mean that the "introduction" is forbidden. In fact the "hookups" is forbidden.
Its okay. ?
You're all good, google translate isn't the best. Though it does get better every year :3

Back