Wife's and max first time together.(Rottweiler)

Matthew_6162

Tourist
Sometime this week my Rottweiler Max and my wife Katie are going to try one another for the first time we are new to all of this and kind of worried about certain things. I am mainly just worried about how small she is and how rough he may be or how big his knot will get. Any women have experience with Rottweilers ?
FB_IMG_1690721004266.jpg

Enjoy yourselves ~
I bet you’ll find some woman who got some experience, but I bet just letting yourself relax and listen to the dogs body language ~
Go slow and don’t overdo it when u fell stressed, it’s supposed to be fun 😊

has he shown any interest or where did the "they will try one another" come from?
also, handjob first if you want to gauge things... he seems like a mixed breed. even if he were a "purebred" rottweiler, there's no standard for genital size. as "we" keep repeating over and over and over.

Yes he is a horny guy he been humping his bed a lot and I've heard dog cocks are super sensitive to friction so I'm q bit hesitant to get my wife to jetk him off I don't want to risk hurting him

Yes he is a horny guy he been humping his bed a lot and I've heard dog cocks are super sensitive to friction so I'm q bit hesitant to get my wife to jetk him off I don't want to risk hurting him

Sometime this week my Rottweiler Max and my wife Katie are going to try one another for the first time we are new to all of this and kind of worried about certain things. I am mainly just worried about how small she is and how rough he may be or how big his knot will get. Any women have experience with Rottweilers ?
View attachment 507195
one of my girlfriends does have quite a massive Rott and she lets herself being licked and fucked by the dog a few times a week. As she did give birth to two children, she is sufficiently wide. But maybe you should consider the various roles in your family. Is your wife to become his bitch, or are the both of you in control? My girlfriend does have a continuous struggle about dominance. she wins all of the time, but the Rott tries all of the time. I would say start carefully, first the licking etc and after some time his reward, the first fuck. And with the licking comes the nabbing, but that you know?

Back