What's your biggest fantasy?

My biggest fantasy is to have a quiet relationship with a female golden retriever and have her be my partner in work as a therapy dog. Get a good house with land in a comfortable climate, adopt her as a pup, train her to pass the canine good citizen test. Having a loving relationship where I spend a lot of time talking to her. Going on long hikes and walks through nature together. Playing with her, teaching her how to be a therapy dog even so I can have her be with me at work and even help me with my work when I'm working with my patients. I'd want to be gentle with her and devoted and earn her trust enough to where she approaches me herself and wants to be intimate if that's something she wants.

Maybe it's not too long shot of a fantasy. I just would want to be a partner she deserves.

tbh, having a beautiful mid sized dog and living with him or her. I just want a good life partner, they are loyal, lovely and crazy at sex. The sad part is that i need to save a lotta money to move out and get a dog :c

I've never had sex with an animal, so fucking any animal is a fantasy to me. But specifically I'd love to fuck a stallion in the ass. Horses have such fuckable looking buttholes. Fisting a stallion would be cool too, if it's safe. Not entirely sure if it's safe for the horse, if it's not feel free to let me know.

Another fantasy is to fuck a more exotic animal, basically anything besides a dog or farm animal. I'd love to fuck a bear or a lion but I don't see how that could ever happen, I don't think you can own them as pets.

Back