What do you do when you have suspicions?

Bambucha07

Tourist
What do you do if you suspect that someone likes the zoo? Do you have any videos to show them and see their reaction or how do you do it?

Do nothing,any attempt might out yourself as a zoo. The risk is way too high.
The best thing I would advise is just randomly strike a conversation about animals *nothing sexual*,the conversation might only prove that the individual likes animals and to me that's just fine.

One of my closest friends eventually find out that I was into zoo when we had one of those random 18+ conversations. Eventually it leads to that topic.

I've only encountered that once with reasonable possibility. He made a somewhat zoo joke and I turned at him abd was like now that's a dangerous joke and then he got uncomfortable and then we talked and shortly later he had a knife at my throat while we made out. Interesting guy. Had a huge dick my goodness. But uh if HD never made that joke I doubt we ever would of talked about it. Cause if your wrong that's dangerous..

Just let them be, i do not wish to to be confronted by a random person either.

No one would tell straight out that they are zoo and probably no one likes to be confronted with this by a random person.
Truth. I have had suspicions at times and I have never said anything. I am sure some people have suspected me and never said anything either. Probably for the best

Back