No more human dick pics as profile pic

I had another picture before but it was probably a little too revealing, it was a protogen version of my fursona so... Yeah
That's probably a wise decision. Usually it's not wise to mix zoophilia with with furrism due to the passionate anti-zoo sentiment that exists among many furries. Especially with the younger generation of furries. Hopefully you'll find yourself a nice replacement avatar for the one that you had previously. Perhaps you could even create yourself a unique "zoo-sona" character separate from your normal fursona.

maybe it’s just me but there’s something kinda unhinged about being disgusted by the human body
I’m not disgusted , just I come to a zoo site to live in my experience as a zoo, if I wanted to embellish my sexuality with humans I will go to appropriate sites for that. Now human and zoo together stuff is A—OK of course.

I’m not disgusted , just I come to a zoo site to live in my experience as a zoo, if I wanted to embellish my sexuality with humans I will go to appropriate sites for that. Now human and zoo together stuff is A—OK of course.
I was referring more to the original poster who seemed to be unable to refer to a human penis without some form of strange euphemistic insult.

YES!

Even. Fucking. GRINDR! Forbids. Nude. Profile. Photos!
That’s because Apple doesn’t allow listings of any app that has publicly available NSFW content which means that if Grindr allowed public nudes they’d lose half their membership from being unavailable on iOS devices.

Speaking from experience, on any gay hookup app nude photos are allowed in private albums that you can share with people that you’re interested in.

That's probably a wise decision. Usually it's not wise to mix zoophilia with with furrism due to the passionate anti-zoo sentiment that exists among many furries. Especially with the younger generation of furries. Hopefully you'll find yourself a nice replacement avatar for the one that you had previously. Perhaps you could even create yourself a unique "zoo-sona" character separate from your normal fursona.
Thank you for your reply, its true that I was going to put myself in danger, and honestly I'm kinda glad to have changed it, and I think I'm gonna stick with the "B" for now xP

Back