Neutered male sex information gathering

Yes. Without testosterone, their interest may be dramatically decreased, and it also depends on when they got neutered. Typically, neutering before any kind of sexual activity, as most of the world does, means they’ve never experienced anything positive associated with sex, and they are likely to not be down for it—it feels weird or unfamiliar, and they lack the motivation. If neutered later, or after positive sexual encounters with humans, you will have much better luck!

I wish my mom's dog hadn't been neutered; it's the only one I have access to, but he's not interested. All of our dogs have been, actually. If I ever get a dog, which is likely quite far down the road, I'm certainly not getting him neutered. Not only because I want their cum, but because I wouldn't want it forced upon me.

Then I can keep them well-drained, and keep my need for dog cum satiated. And I can fondle his balls while also fondling as we relax on the couch... before that inevitably turns into me getting him to cum everywhere, of course.

Unfortunately most dogs that are neutered won't mount. It's strange to have a dog that is older neutered. Typically its done when they're younger. But try to be playful with him and rough house a bit. Present your bits to him and show him you're interested while you're on all 4. He may surprise you and try to mount.

Unfortunately most dogs that are neutered won't mount. It's strange to have a dog that is older neutered. Typically its done when they're younger. But try to be playful with him and rough house a bit. Present your bits to him and show him you're interested while you're on all 4. He may surprise you and try to mount.
Some vets like to wait until the dog is a bit older to ensure proper hormone development. For certain breeds if they are neutered too early it can be at a detriment to their health

I recently adopted a 7 yr old male German shepherd/husky mix to be my companion, and maybe partner if things went well. I’m curious if he will ever be interested in mounting me even though he is neutered. His previous owner mentioned that he had a bad habit of humping but he hasn’t shown any of that behavior yet. Should I just get undressed and cuddle with him, and see where things go?

I recently adopted a 7 yr old male German shepherd/husky mix to be my companion, and maybe partner if things went well. I’m curious if he will ever be interested in mounting me even though he is neutered. His previous owner mentioned that he had a bad habit of humping but he hasn’t shown any of that behavior yet. Should I just get undressed and cuddle with him, and see where things go?
Our GSD is neutered, and he mounts, he was a little apprehensive at first but eventually after a couple times of playing with him he figured it out lol

It is very unlikely he will ever mount, and if he does, he will likely not be able to do much between weak humping or not being able to get a full erection. Dogs that have full sexuality after neutering are rare.

I live with a neutered (pre-puberty) male dog. I've been able to get him hard before, but only a very small amount of his tip ever pokes out of his sheathe, and it doesn't seem like I can just pull it back comfortably. He's not a big dog (his shoulders are about at knee height) and his dick seems a bit small relative to his body size, which maybe makes my task a little harder. A few people have mentioned something about neutered dogs tending to get dry more easily, and he usually licks himself a whole bunch as soon as I move my hand away, so maybe that's what's going on. Anyone have an idea?

he will mount but only for a few seconds and then get down and lay down on the other side of the room. hes almost 3yo, neutered at 8 months (not my choice; he was a shelter dog). do you think if we keep trying he will fuck for longer or is his interest completely gone?

It's been a bit, and I can update more about Reds' state. I don't think he is actually as horny as he used to be, but he does still want to mount me, and does seem to get about 60-65 percent knot size, (for him.) It also lasts a very short amount of time, and we don't tie. I think this has a lot to do with his arthritis though. I never push anything on him, but he really does seem happy to help everyone clean up, even if he decides not to join in that day. He is having sex about 2/3 times offered, but I also would not be surprised if that slowed down even more fairly fast. You have to remember that he was having sex regularly before he got neutered though, so some of it may be that he is confident in the act still. A dog that has never had sex, and was neutered relatively early may never understand, or ever want to have sex. I'll update again in a few months

Can a fixed dog still be interested in mounting or do they need to have their balls still?

I had a shepherd that I played with (only my hands) and he got fixed after we had started playing and his interest dwindled but I was also pretty young and ashamed so I didn’t really touch him there often or initiate it much after my mom “fixed” him (btw I HATE that term. They aren’t fixed by removing their ability to procreate!! Humph 😤 rant over)

Anyways…. Thanks for any info you all have! Oh and... I tried to search the forum for answers and came up empty so I decided to make a post.

🤍😽 toodles.

my mom “fixed” him (btw I HATE that term. They aren’t fixed by removing their ability to procreate!! Humph 😤 rant over)
I really, really HATE that term too, it's like would you cut off your son's balls for the same reasons that veterinarians promote? Those brainwashed hypocrites don't want to get in that topic, but I am proud that on the normie internet there are also people who are against this term and even against neutering in favor of a real responsible ownership as it should be.

I want to get knotted but unfortunately my only access is a neutered male boxer. Behinds lubing my ass real good, how can I prepare well and will I get to enjoy the sensation of being filled up if not by his sperm then by other fluids??
Unfortunately, my male dog lost all interest after my family had him neutered. It was heart breaking because before that he would lick my pussy and knot me every chance he got!

I have a male pup, who by my contract had to be snipped :cry: however he use to hump everything. Later found out my gf was also interested in doing stuff and has had an account on here longer than I have. So far she has tried letting him lick her (he enjoys it and so does she), and when she gets off, his nose seems to end up between her legs when she is around him after, guessing he knows the smell of sex. Doesn't do it any other time unless she has gotten off.

But what we are wondering if there is any way to teach or show him how to mount and knot her, or at least fuck. Any advice is good! I have read that some dogs after being snipped just won't do it, hoping that my boy can learn to mount! He's a big boy, about 65lb, and when she felt him up a rather large knot.

Castration is used to destroy sexual drive. So very few dogs are interested after especially if it was done in early age.

I have, wondering if there has been others with any luck and what they did. Thanks.
[i'm a he/him but mention my cunt - pls do not misgender me, i am not a female]

my small dog (terrier/chihuahua/staffy/other) is coming up to 11 years old and he was neutered at 10 months (so for a smaller dog he had gone through puberty yes) just before I got him and he begs me for sex every day and has actively wanted it for the past 10 years and whines if I don't give in, to this day lol. i have an entire male now too, and he gets very jealous any time i play with him. it's really hot. he was always prone to being quite possessive and he is quite protective/territorial over me, and did used to hump things so after jerking him off a few times and being surprised to see that my neutered dog was not only interested, but fully knotted almost immediately, we just went from there and after gently positioning him above me in missionary and jerking his sheath even once, he immediately started humping desperately trying to find the hole and grabbed my waist with his paws, felt the wetness, and immediately plunged his entire cock into my cunt and fucked me hard and frantic and fast until he knotted me and he had a strong pulsing orgasm knotted inside me, just minus the cumshots. ever since then we've fucked multiple times a week or month, for the past 10 years and he hasn't slowed down that much.

he scratches at my door to get it, scratches at me for it and whines and yes he actively mounts(missionary), humps, fucks me hard and fast, and knots me for 20+ minutes. his cock and knot still get rock hard. he's ejaculated full cumshots a few times over the years when stimulated the right way (yes -- they still can, there's just no sperm in the semen and yes it's uncommon, he's a little unicorn lol) and quick enough with enough lubrication, or anally stimulated, but he very visibly and obviously orgasms and loves it. i got very very lucky with this boy, i am so sure it's the chihuahua (and a bit of staffy) genes, they're crazy little sluts with impressively huge cocks for their size - my boy is as long as, almost same size knot, and just a little less thick than my other dog who is 15+kg heavier than him :3
o_O

[i'm a he/him but mention my cunt - pls do not misgender me, i am not a female]

my small dog (terrier/chihuahua/staffy/other) is coming up to 11 years old and he was neutered at 10 months (so for a smaller dog he had gone through puberty yes) just before I got him and he begs me for sex every day and has actively wanted it for the past 10 years and whines if I don't give in, to this day lol. i have an entire male now too, and he gets very jealous any time i play with him. it's really hot. he was always prone to being quite possessive and he is quite protective/territorial over me, and did used to hump things so after jerking him off a few times and being surprised to see that my neutered dog was not only interested, but fully knotted almost immediately, we just went from there and after gently positioning him above me in missionary and jerking his sheath even once, he immediately started humping desperately trying to find the hole and grabbed my waist with his paws, felt the wetness, and immediately plunged his entire cock into my cunt and fucked me hard and frantic and fast until he knotted me and he had a strong pulsing orgasm knotted inside me, just minus the cumshots. ever since then we've fucked multiple times a week or month, for the past 10 years and he hasn't slowed down that much.

he scratches at my door to get it, scratches at me for it and whines and yes he actively mounts(missionary), humps, fucks me hard and fast, and knots me for 20+ minutes. his cock and knot still get rock hard. he's ejaculated full cumshots a few times over the years when stimulated the right way (yes -- they still can, there's just no sperm in the semen and yes it's uncommon, he's a little unicorn lol) and quick enough with enough lubrication, or anally stimulated, but he very visibly and obviously orgasms and loves it. i got very very lucky with this boy, i am so sure it's the chihuahua (and a bit of staffy) genes, they're crazy little sluts with impressively huge cocks for their size - my boy is as long as, almost same size knot, and just a little less thick than my other dog who is 15+kg heavier than him :3
o_O
This isn't even advice, you just talked about experience and barely brought up advice on my question. I find it's best to stay on topic when quoting something and not give a life story.

Also, just say trans male, find its much easier. And thought I'd mention, the grammar, choice wording, how you expressed your life story is very similar to how someone underaged would talk and reply.

Hey
I you find the information your looking for pass it along...:)
I have an ultered black lab that humps like crazy.
I have had a few unaltered dogs over the years that i have shared and have had good success with the mounting.

Some neutered dogs do. Probably has to do with how mature they were when they were neutered.

A castrated dog has lost only its testicles, right? And while testicles produce sperm, they do not produce prostatic fluid, the fluid that makes up the vast majority of ejaculate (semen).

Compare: A man who has a vasectomy can still "cum." He's just "shooting blanks" (semen without sperm in it).

Unfortunately, cutting off testicles also reduces a key source of the hormone testosterone, whose absence can greatly affect libido, sexual response. That means even though a castrated dog *could* probably ejaculate prostatic fluid, many simply don't. They just don't respond enough to process all the way to ejaculation. They can swell up, appear to make a knot just fine, but... they don't quite get as "invested" in processing to completion. It's there, but "they're" not there.

And of course, some castrated dogs lose sexual responsiveness to the point they just don't want you to touch their cock at all. Pre-castration, "ahhhhh....!" love to be handled. Ruled by hormones. Same dog post-castration, might snarl, might bite. They don't even remember they used to like it.

So it's not a simple "yes they do" or "no they don't" answer. It depends on a number of factors meaning it varies dog to dog.

One 7-8 year-old dane-lab mix we got from the animal shelter was intact when we got him, but part of the adoption contract required us to have him castrated within a given period of time after the adoption. We did enjoy his participation sexually for as long as we were permitted prior to the required castration. Very well hung. Copious ejaculate. A couple months later, not expecting him to be "interested" anymore, we were surprised to see he was still sort of into it. Full hard-on, big knot, and... *surprise!* -- a lot of cum!

It probably had to do with the fact that he was a fully mature dog, very long into adulthood.

Even so, I'd say within a year or so, his interest diminished to the point where he didn't seem to remember what that capability was all about. In other words, don't touch that. It would alarm him and make him nervous and concerned.

No problem for us. At that point, he's just our everything (except sex) companion. Our happy old doofus (afraid of rain, ecstatic about snow). He lived with us for several years before his heart gave out. A very long life for such a large dog.
Hot!

(This Post is ment for giving context to this older post as to help educate social acceptability to any who may encounter it.)
You came on too strong. Like entering a a juice bar and ordering a Wisky or being a 23 year ADULT and entering and destroying a 5 year old's bouncey house, being uncouth, and embarrassing everyone whome you clame to be part of. Have some tact and represent. When in Rome, do as the Roman's do, or get noticed by a Proud Praetorian Guard who will not let you further disgrace their fellow citizens and cuts your balls off.

Back