Male 38 Southampton england

Hi 38 male bi and very horny up for any animal pussies to fuck would love to try a knot and I love cream pies and pull out videos are the best please come chat if your in the uk and have a dog horse sheep goat cow you get my drift horny to try it all

Hi 38 male bi and very horny up for any animal pussies to fuck would love to try a knot and I love cream pies and pull out videos are the best please come chat if your in the uk and have a dog horse sheep goat cow you get my drift horny to try it all
Very enthusiastic. 😅 Welcome to the forum. You’ll find that many of us share the same desires there but it’ll be rather difficult to find an owner willing to share. It’s typically just easier and safer to have your own animals to form solid relationships with. In any case, be safe out there.

Very enthusiastic. 😅 Welcome to the forum. You’ll find that many of us share the same desires there but it’ll be rather difficult to find an owner willing to share. It’s typically just easier and safer to have your own animals to form solid relationships with. In any case, be safe out there.
Yes your right but lots of farmers about with plenty to go round lol

Back