Hi site

Angel28

Tourist
Hello everyone:), I welcome newcomers to this site and someone who has been online for a long time(y), I have been on this site for two years, I would like to talk a little and remind myself, I am already 30 years old, I hope I am not very old, my name is Angelica or you can just Lika, or Maggy:) ,I like this topic,I have average experience:gsd_laughing:pig_tired, so to speak, I am open to meeting and communicating with good and adequate people with whom you can just communicate without any obligations and risk, I take this topic seriously and with understanding:cool:, I do not like assholes and lying people:poop::poop:...Thank you all

Welcome, hope you can have a good time here. And I'd hope 30 isn't old, since I'll be there in a few years myself 😅

Hello and welcome to you! Nice to hear you have some experience too! I hope you have more fun and luck in the future! :gsd_happysmile:

Hello everyone:), I welcome newcomers to this site and someone who has been online for a long time(y), I have been on this site for two years, I would like to talk a little and remind myself, I am already 30 years old, I hope I am not very old, my name is Angelica or you can just Lika, or Maggy:) ,I like this topic,I have average experience:gsd_laughing:pig_tired, so to speak, I am open to meeting and communicating with good and adequate people with whom you can just communicate without any obligations and risk, I take this topic seriously and with understanding:cool:, I do not like assholes and lying people:poop::poop:...Thank you all
Howdy howdy. You been here quite a while. So you’ve already seen pretty much most of what the forum has to offer. I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and get some fun new adventures.

Btw 30 isn’t even close to old lol. Even 40 isn’t old.

Howdy howdy. You been here quite a while. So you’ve already seen pretty much most of what the forum has to offer. I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and get some fun new adventures.

Btw 30 isn’t even close to old lol. Even 40 isn’t old.
in fact, age is just a number, our life depends on how we feel about ourselves, the body will age but our mind can remain young for many years

oh not at all, I'd say you're amazingly stunning at 30 💗

Back