Do only certain dog breeds attract you? What are your preferences?

Any medium to large breeds do it for me. I do have some particular favorites, though. But I'm not really that picky.

Small dogs can be cute. But they can't be handsome. Lol.

I prefer ‘masculine’ looking breeds. Shepherds are super hot, pits, and labs…those are my top ones. I prefer shorter hair that doesn’t need grooming. Longer haired dogs seem more feminine. I also really get turned on by seeing their balls, thus, shorter hair. It is a bonus if I see nice muscle structure.

Shepherds, Mals, etc. are probably my favorite sexually and out of the bedroom. I don’t really like pits (don’t fit my lifestyle), but yah…I’ll get railed by one any day of the week.

I love huskies, but I feel like they usually have a small cock for their size, kind of a turnoff.

I don’t like giant breeds…though I am Dane-curious if you will. Their balls are so big and prominent with the short hair. Gets me horny every time I see one.

I love small dogs, especially Swiss shepherds, they’re so cute. I’ve never had a sexual experience with a dog but they just looks o hot and I keep fantasizing about it

I've always been attracted to dogs with nubs (dobies, rotties, boxers, ect). Drives me wild. Also am fond of pitties, huskys, akitas, & labs. I do find some smaller dogs attractive too, like JRT's.

Absolutely.

While it's the same with humans, - I have had skinny women, middle of the road women, and very heavy women - today I prefer curvey women or what some what would consider BBW.

Same thing for dogs.

I'm into both male and female dogs but don't consider myself "gay" as I have virtually no attraction to human men.

With that said, male shepherds are fucking HOT to me. Probably because my best sexual experiences with male dogs have been with shepherd mixes. Pitts are pretty hot too as they're always massive and have a massive knot and quite muscular.

Shepherds in my experience are quite small or insanely massive, no in-between.

Female dogs, same thing. Shepherds are HOT. Huskies are hot as a female but less so as a male in my mind.

A recent video here has given me a bit of a kink for female boxers as well.

As for mares - white! I love the white mares. I had the pleasure of spending time with a mini female white mare and it was insane how sexy she was in her entirety. Oddly, donkeys also seem fairly attractive, maybe just because of their smaller size.

But, at the end of the day, if me and an animal (or woman!) get along, there is bound to be sexual attraction there. So I certainly don't discriminate. I'd give any breed of animal a try if they're willing and wanting to try me. With humans I'm much more selective because of many reasons, but it's hard for me to look at any adult female (human, mare or dog) or male dog and not find some sexual attraction there.

Edit: apologies for mentioning humans in the zoo exclusive lifestyle, I took it as more of a general question though. Let me know if it's not okay!

As some have said before, working breeds are my favorite. I prefer longer hair over short, although some breeds are a little too much for me. Wolfish features are sexy, I know huskies are kind of the breed among zoos and I am no exception. Contrary to a lot of others I actually find slobbery breeds like mastiffs a little unattractive. I realize I'm rambling a bit, so to answer the original question: Athletic working dogs with expressive eyes and longer fur, high intelligence is a plus. That being said, I may have preferences for what I consider an "ideal" mate, but I've never been one to turn down an opportunity.

For mares I prefer once again sleek, muscular, athletic builds. I also have a thing for patterns , appaloosa and dappled gray mares set my heart a flutter ❤️. I've never been particularly attracted to minis. Like somebody said earlier, small dogs can be cute but not sexy". If I had the opportunity to hook up with a receptive mini I would, but they definitely don't light the same fire as a full size mare.

In general I think one of the things I find attractive about animals is their straightforwardness. They don't like someone they'll pin their ears and show an appropriate level of aggression. If they like you they'll dance around you and snuggle and lick. If the want to fuck they let you know, usually by literally facing their pussy toward you and moving their tail aside for a better view, and if that's not the hottest thing in the world I don't know what is.

I'm not picky regarding my attraction to any particular breeds. I'm more about size and how things are going to fit. I guess I'm a "Goldilocks" - not too big, not too small, but just right.

This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
I like smaller dogs.

Back