Crush?

redstarlight666

Zooville Settler
This is possibly the silliest thing in the world but I've got a raging crush on my brothers dog. Obviously I know nothing can come of it but he's the sweetest boy I've ever met. Also so handsome. He's an Akita dalmatian mix, he's so soft and warm. The biggest cuddle bug ever. Has anyone else had a straight up crush on someone's dog? Like I said there's nothing I can do except give him pets and snuggle him a little. I just want to know if I'm weird for this or not.

This is possibly the silliest thing in the world but I've got a raging crush on my brothers dog. Obviously I know nothing can come of it but he's the sweetest boy I've ever met. Also so handsome. He's an Akita dalmatian mix, he's so soft and warm. The biggest cuddle bug ever. Has anyone else had a straight up crush on someone's dog? Like I said there's nothing I can do except give him pets and snuggle him a little. I just want to know if I'm weird for this or not.
Not too weird, from my perspective.

Where I used to work, there was a person who had the most gorgeous blue eyed Australian Shepherd service dog, and I crushed on her haaaaard.

Yes if you get your own puppy it will take time for him to mature. But that's the time you get to know and bond. Also time for him to learn obedience. After that the rest is easy.

Welcome into the K9 sisterhood. Always happy to share experiences.

Does he ever go on family trips and ask you to watch there dog/house/grab the mail?

There were a couple of girls seriously infatuated with with my boy. Not too hard to see why

Attachments

• 19642416_10211944514225408_7113912153763772357_n.jpg
    19642416_10211944514225408_7113912153763772357_n.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 14
it's normal for a zoo, and it's fucking atrocious to crush on someone you can't possibly end up with... you don't even get that "maybe she'll say yes?" shot "normal" ppl do. you can't go up to someone and go "can i take your dog out?"

it's normal for a zoo, and it's fucking atrocious to crush on someone you can't possibly end up with... you don't even get that "maybe she'll say yes?" shot "normal" ppl do. you can't go up to someone and go "can i take your dog out?"
No like exactly especially when its someone I'm related to's pet. Its so sad to only be able to admire your crush from afar like that without any way to do something about that

Yes:)

Back