Bump if you have a butt plug inside

That, in large.

However, I do NOT recommend it. There's nothing solid in the stem, so you're not supposed to pull it out.

You're supposed to push it out, which can be bad for obvious reasons.

This could easily be solved, but *shrug*
Ahhh, OK, yeah I've seen that before, they make an estim version that I'd seriously considered getting, but I tend to like the *ahem* larger versions of butt plugs, and their estim WMCBP are not made in the sizes I'd like. Boo!
The Silicone Noir Rocker Butt Plug - Large is my current go-to for estim. I also have the ElectraStim Intimidator Extreme Electro Butt Plug- Large but that thing takes some SERIOUS work to insert!

Ahhh, OK, yeah I've seen that before, they make an estim version that I'd seriously considered getting, but I tend to like the *ahem* larger versions of butt plugs, and their estim WMCBP are not made in the sizes I'd like. Boo!
The Silicone Noir Rocker Butt Plug - Large is my current go-to for estim. I also have the ElectraStim Intimidator Extreme Electro Butt Plug- Large but that thing takes some SERIOUS work to insert!
I think how they made mine is a poor design. There NEEDS to be a way to pull a plug out. They could have put a steel plate in the rectangular part that stays outside, then securely attached a steel cable from that plate up to the weight inside. Then even if the rubber neck tears, you can still pull it out.

Having to shit the plug out is dumb.

Bump. Shaved before work and popped one in.

I have a new one getting delivered this week. Hopefully it's better to wear for extended tones.

I didn't know it weighed over a pound until I ordered it though lol

Back